Notices
Private For Sale - Cars Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

96 Legacy

Search this Thread

Old 19 January 2010, 03:17 PM
kingofthehill
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 96 Legacy

hi guys, due to my currect financial situation ive decided to let my leggy go.
going to give it a few weeks listed as a full car will then be splitting if it dosent sell.

listed on pistonheads with pics here - Subaru : 1996 Subaru Legacy GTB

full details:

1996 Subaru Legacy GTB

Imported from Japan in 2008

approx 78,000 miles, fully converted to MPH

MOT till May Tax till

the car has had a few modification including re-built forged engine running 300bhp, mines ecu, apexi induction kit, HKS dump valve, koyo ally radiator, kakimoto back box, aftermarket alloys (not sure on make), hipposleek rear spoiler, aftermarket grille and light brows, boost gauge fitted in dash, HKS turbo timer, dvd/cd touch screen, has been lowered all round. the car has had a part re-spray at some point (not to my taste) including some airbrushing on the bonnet.

the car is in good running order and drives very well. the interior is in excellant condition, no rips, stains or tears anywhere. very low milage for the age. all electrics working well and aircon. good tyres all round. recently serviced and had new MAF fitted.

unfortunatly the car does have a few bad points - the front bumper was recently hit my another driver in a car park, as usual the didnt stop to exchange details. the damage is only cosmetic as you can see in the picture included and has caused the re-sprayed paint to flake off.
at some point before i owned the car the drivers side wing mirror must of been hit off and has been repaired. the mirror no longer folds away because of this.
last week while having a tyre changed i was told by a mechanic that the passenger side wheel bearing needs to be replaced quite soon.
the alloys could all do with a refurb, like the car they were re-sprayed at some point and some of the paint has flaked.

apart from these bad point the car is in good condition throughout, and with a little money spent and some tlc could be back up to A1 condtion all over. unfortunatly i neather have the time or the money at present.

i have priced to sell and welcome any offers as i need a quick sale.

if there is anything else i have left off or anything you would like to know please dont hesitate to contact me via e-mail or phone - Tom - 07833229178
may also consider px/swaps

thanks for looking.