Notices
Private For Sale - Cars Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

STI V4 Saloon (silver) for sale - any interest?

Search this Thread

Old 31 January 2010, 12:01 PM
scooby546
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STI V4 Saloon (silver) for sale - any interest?

Guys, hi - thinking about selling my STI V4, as I've now got a dog and need an estate car (yes it will be another Scooby tho ) so just wanted to gauge interest generally...

Its a 1997 STI V4 saloon in silver, done about 90,000 miles, I've had it for the past 10 months and it's never let me down. Its fairly standard mechanically, only mods being HKS hard pipe indiction kit (mushroom filter), aftermarket exhaust (no idea what kind, possibly on the car when it was imported), STI V6 rear spoiler, front splitter and my custom rear fog light. I've also done some work on the interior, with a replacement gear **** & gaiter, matching leather armrest cover. I've also de-tango'd the lights, fitted HID's and added 17" silver subaru wheels as I thought they looked better than the gold originals. Good tyres all round. I've also uprated the speakers front and back (components in the front, 6x9's in the back, all Infinity) I will be keeping the head unit & bluetooth kit though as I'll need that for the next car, but I'll leave the speakers. Running well, its still a joy to drive, unfortunately for me its not big enough for me anymore so it has to go. I'm looking for somewhere around £4000, but open to sensible offers Taxed and MOT'd til April, got lots of receipts etc.

Pics are in my garage, if you need any more details drop me a PM

Cheers

Pete
Old 31 January 2010, 09:24 PM
toigye
Scooby Regular

Default sti

hi mate are you the fisrt uk owner if not when was it imported and do you have all paperwork
Old 31 January 2010, 11:13 PM
stedee
Scooby Regular

i`ll be interested ina px - 360 hp wagon - 99 plate just rebuilt
pm me for info
Old 01 February 2010, 03:29 PM
scooby546
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by toigye
hi mate are you the fisrt uk owner if not when was it imported and do you have all paperwork
Hi, I'm the 2nd UK owner I think, will have to check the paperwork to see when it was imported, should be able to get that info tonight...
Old 02 February 2010, 05:35 PM
scooby546
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by toigye
Ok quick update... I've got the import certificate, bit confusing but it says Registration date was 26 Nov 2007 (first registered December 1997, when new I presume). Now, I've got another bit of paperwork from the DVLA, saying that the number plate was registered (current reg number) on 15th May 2008, not sure which of the dates was the import date, but i would probably go for the later one, as that's the first date when it would have been able to be driven on the UK roads i think.

I bought it on 21st Feb 2009, and have been using it as my daily driver (mostly motorway miles between home and work). Presumably the previous UK owner had it between then and 15th May 2008, or thereabouts, but not sure.

I've got the above paperwork, no service history / book though unfortunately, but I have been keeping most of my receipts

Hope that helps, cheers
Old 02 February 2010, 09:46 PM
b3mwe
Scooby Regular

what location m8 ?
Old 03 February 2010, 02:22 PM
scooby546
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by b3mwe
what location m8 ?
I'm in Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire, about 25 miles southwest of Glasgow

Cheers
Pete
Old 05 February 2010, 10:43 AM
hail-hail
Scooby Regular

Hi mate, just down the road in kilwinning, might be interested. Can you send me some pics of the interior.
I will pm you my email address.
Old 05 February 2010, 11:02 AM
scooby546
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by hail-hail
Hi mate, just down the road in kilwinning, might be interested. Can you send me some pics of the interior.
I will pm you my email address.
You have pm ...