Notices
Private For Sale - Cars Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

Hawkeye Blue STI PPP - Bargain!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08 February 2010, 12:16 PM
PantsUK
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hawkeye Blue STI PPP - Bargain!!!!

Hi Guys,

I'm very said to say my car's gotta go .... I'd like to say wife forces sale but in reality I'm doing loads of motorway mileage and need a crappy oil burner ... so someone will be getting themselves a steal no doubt!

This is what I've put on ebay

06 Model Hawkeye STI Prodrive (PPP)

This is on a 55 Plate (December) hence has the much lower tax. I’m the second owner and have covered the majority of the miles.

To say this has been my pride and joy would be an understatement hence this is a very reluctant sale but needs must and I need a diesel. This has been my daily driver for the last 2 years and I’ve clocked up over 40 thousand miles (almost all motorway) and I’ve enjoyed every single one of them. I’m a member of multiple Subaru clubs and am a Subaru fanatic so if you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to ask.

The car is fairly standard with only a couple of modifications. The car has been remapped by ZEN performance using the Ecutek software hence it has both a Prodrive ECU licence and an Ecutek licence. It has an uprated exhaust as you can see in the pictures which has restored some of the growl as well as prodrive mud flaps, prodrive gearknob and uprated fuel pump from the Prodrive kit.

I’ve just changed the clutch (uprated organic) as the previous owner had used it mainly in the city and thought if I’m replacing it I may as well do it to last (you should get at least 60-100k out of this).

The discs and pads are brand new (and again uprated), Black Diamond pads and Aztec Performance disks.

The tyres were new at xmas and are fitted to standard gold wheels (the grey/graphite wheels in some of the photos will be included also and the tyres are still road legal on those).

The car has been the most fun but also the most reliable vehicle I’ve ever owned (not one single problem EVER), has been well serviced and maintained and always has a layer of wax from my latest polishing mission.

Power figures you read are normally rubbish (and rolling roads inaccurate), I’ve had mine tested 3 times now with car club day outs and originally it was running 295hp and 320lbft, after the remap and exhaust it’s now somewhere around 330-340ish and 380-390lbft, but the main benefit of a remap over the PPP kit is throttle response and fuel economy. As standard is was getting around 240-260 out of a full tank of fuel now over 300 is easy.

The car is fitted with a cat1 alarm and immobiliser as well as a tracker, I also use a steering lock (included) that covers the wheel basically because I’m paranoid and this is my baby J

The car is in great condition for its age yes it has the odd mark on it but nothing serious (just want to be open and clear) and it still turns heads everywhere!

The interior (blue alacantara) is in fantastic condition with no wear.

I’ve always let this car warm up and cool down properly another reason why it’s in such good mechanical condition.

I only ever use Shell V-Power and Millers Oils, all service items are the full Subaru OEM parts.

Subaru Impreza 2.5 STI PPP

70,000 miles+ (using it every day)

Prodrive Mudflaps

Prodrive Gear ****

Prodrive Decat Pipes

Prodrive Uprated Fuel Pump

Ecutek Remap by Zen (twice), once over the top of the PPP kit and once with the exhaust and uprated air filter.

Customised Dial Pod (orginal clock supplied if wanted) inc Boost/Oil Temp and Oil Pressure

Uprated Rear Exhaust

Exedy Uprated Organic Clutch(good for 400+Bhp)

Alpine Ipod Direct Connect Head Unit (Cost just under £400)

Full Service History (and will be booked in again for next weekend so that whoever wins this will have another 10000 trouble free miles)

New Windscreen being fitted this week (got a chip on the current one)

Very Fast (as you’d expect) but easy to drive around town!

Come on people quote me happy!

It goes without saying no tyre kickers/time wasters/crooks etc etc etc

I’d recommend coming to look at it if you can before bidding. No I wont ship it overseas and although I’ll take people for a spin in it I wont be handing over the keys until there’s money in my bank or at least a reasonable deposit.

Deposit of 200 payable within 8 hours of the auction end, if this is not paid it will be offered to the second highest bidder and then relisted if not sold.

You will not be taking it away until I have the full amount paid and cleared into my bank.

I’d consider a Part Exchange but will require at least 5k cash my way.

NO THERE IS NOT A BUY IT NOW PRICE (but if someone turned up with cash and the offer was good I’d consider it)

All photos taken by me and are of this car!!!!

Any questions feel free to ask.

(ITEM FOR SALE ELSEWHERE SO I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM SALE AT ANY TIME)

Very Low Reserve!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be clear, this is the 2006 Model registered by the garage mid december 05.

piccys

I made this after the colin mcrae run

..... o how much ...... well it's gotta be worth what 12500+ but I'll take sensible offers as it's gotta go, I'd also consider PX

Cheers Peeps hope the next owner enjoys it as much as I have !!!
Old 11 February 2010, 12:15 PM
PantsUK
Scooby Regular

bumpety bumpety bump
Old 11 February 2010, 05:08 PM
Luckyscoob
Scooby Regular

Another bump for you mate. Good luck with the sale. Some nice simple and effective mods aswell (in fact, virtually the same as mine!). As an owner I can confirm that these are great to drive as they are so torquey, whether its the Mrs doing the school run or a sprint around a track.
Old 11 February 2010, 05:09 PM
Luckyscoob
Scooby Regular

By the way, if you get stuck with the darker wheels, I may be interested!.
Old 11 February 2010, 08:03 PM
PantsUK
Scooby Regular

No problem matey cheers for the Bump I'll let you know!
Old 16 February 2010, 06:00 PM
PantsUK
Scooby Regular

I'll let this go for 11k cash if anyone's interested ..... no less mind
Old 21 February 2010, 01:22 PM
wrx9181
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

very cheap nice bloody car too
Old 21 February 2010, 01:32 PM
BIG FUD
Scooby Regular

Chep noooooo with 50k it books at £10,500 If you want me to remove this just ask...
Old 22 February 2010, 08:24 AM
PantsUK
Scooby Regular

you find one for 10,500 and let me know matey

By far the cheapest on ebay autotrader etc etc
Old 22 February 2010, 12:31 PM
BIG FUD
Scooby Regular

Good luck with the sale...