Notices
Private For Sale - Cars Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

Impreza WRX Wagon '53 blobeye

Search this Thread

Old 05 April 2010, 06:25 PM
ScoobyRalph
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Impreza WRX Wagon '53 blobeye - stunning standard car

Up for sale is my 2003 '53' reg Subaru Impreza WRX in Bright Red (paint code 22G) one of Subaru's rarer colours which looks stunning and very understated and is a completely standard example.

The car comes with an excellent spec as standard which includes -

Air conditioning and climate control
Electric windows all round
Electric heated mirrors
6 airbags, ABS and ISOFIX child seat mounts
Alloys wheels
CD player
Rear load cover
Remote central locking

It also has the addition of a selection of items fitted by Subaru which include -

Subaru dog guard (F5510SE010) £119.54
Subaru waterproof boot liner (E3610SE530) £83.14
Subaru fog light protectors (SACC1226) £26.95
Subaru fitted Prodrive exhaust
Hard wired Road Angel safety alert system £300.00
Tracker monitor, guard recover anti-theft system
Subaru fitted cargo bumper protector (E7710SE000) £49.95

I have only recently purchased the car, however owing to a job opportunity at work which will involve a lengthy daily commute, it doesn't seem right to pile the miles onto the Impreza and I can't afford to let the opportunity pass me by. It has solely been used as a second car as my wife has a company MINI that we use most of the time but when we need that bit more room the Subaru is used. It has been a fantastic car and during our ownership we have had no problems whatsoever, something I have come to expect having done a lot of research on Subaru and their reputation for reliability.

It has a comprehensive service history which in the main is Subaru, with the exception of the last 2 which were done at an independent garage. I have a file of receipts and invoices for items/services spanning the years since the car was new, including the original bill of sale, every tax disc and all the MOT's.

I am very meticulous with looking after my cars and this has been no exception, when purchased it was crying out for a polish so I carried out a 3 stage clean including claying the whole car, sealing it and then applying an all over coat of wax.

The results of this can be seen in the photos and it truly is a stunning car, especially in red with the bronze coloured alloys.
It is taxed till May 2010, however depending on the final price agreed I may put tax on it, and the MOT expires in October 2010, the car was serviced in June 2009 at 44344 miles, discs and pads were changed all round as was the cambelt replaced at 38,963 miles, the mileage is
currently 51,500.

The car is 7 years old and with that comes some expected blemishes -

Small paint imperfection on nearside corner of bonnet scoop (approx. size of 10p) looks light laquer has lifted slightly.

Stone chips to front of car and leading edge of bonet - some of these have been touched in by previous owner.

I don't want anybody to be under the impression this is a 'new' car but its certainly very good condition for its age and with comprehensive service history, file full of receipts and invoices along with recent service it will make somebody an excellent family car. I don't think it has dated and as estates go I think it looks very nice, particularly down to the colour combination and extras.

I would welcome viewings and any inspection of the car, please no tyre kickers though as this a genuine sale of a genuine car due to work circumstances. I am based in Weston Super Mare which is junction 21 off the M5. I am looking for £6850.00 for the car or very near offer, it is in excellent order throughout.

Please be sure to check insurance prior to enquiring about this vehicle as having been sold previously on Ebay the buyer was unable to secure insurance on the car.

Please feel free to contact me via PM or email - sdrobinson4@btinternet.com,

Thanks

Si

Last edited by ScoobyRalph; 05 April 2010 at 06:29 PM. Reason: title change
Old 05 April 2010, 08:21 PM
ScoobyRalph
Scooby Regular

To pre-empt a couple of questions I have had already -

This car was recently advertised for sale on Ebay, I'd didn't sell for the end price of £5000.00 as was sold to a prospective purchaser outside of Ebay which resulted in the auction being ended. Sadly the buyer has been unable to insure the car for what he considers a 'fair' amount due to his age so that is why it is being re-advertised and I chose to advertise it on here for a spell before relisting it on Ebay.

Thanks in advance and any other questions fire them over.

Cheers

Si
Old 14 April 2010, 10:19 AM
ScoobyRalph
Scooby Regular

Still available.

Si
Old 20 April 2010, 03:39 PM
ScoobyRalph
Scooby Regular

Price reduced to £6700.00 ono worth mentioning that the car will require two front tyres in the near future and the is due to expire end of April, as a result this will be taken into consideration with offers.

Cheers

Si
Old 27 April 2010, 09:40 AM
ScoobyRalph
Scooby Regular

Car is now sold.

Thanks

Si