Notices
Private For Sale - Cars Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

1996 classic uk spec for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10 May 2010, 08:29 PM
scoobjam74
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1996 classic uk spec for sale

right guys just a thought AND ITS A LONG ONE LOL , right i have recently just bought another scoob on the sper of the momment thing and now after long thought and debate i have decided to give it up for sale first, to see if i get any interest if not then im gona break it for bits but i would rather someone else enjoy it as i have for the past 3 years,
the car will come with the following a spare good condition engine,a spare good cond gearbox,apexi power fc ecu with commander and with sepperate boost control solonoid and wiring , 2x td05 turbos in good cond a set of yellow 440 injectors with adaptors , various engine spares and components far to much to list and the biggy A CLOSED DECK BLOCK SHELL inc heads which have all parts inc metal pullies

as for the car itself i have spent the last 3 years getting it how i wanted and has been an ongoing projectand has the following
uk spec 96
engine running standard 7d ecu pushing out last on the rollers 267 bhp since then i have ported the heads and fitted a lightweight flywheel so we shall see on the rolling road day what its doing .
mods are as follows
arc top mount,polished inlet manifold,catch tank,hks filter with resonator delete full decat with blitz rear and centre section ,decat down pipe, ported and wrapped headers,well lane dump valve,hid headlights,perrin anti lift kit ,carbon top strut brace,lower ally h brace,whitline front and rear drop links, cusco coil overs,walbro fuel pump , 25 row oil cooler with thermostat ,twin fan radiator,tripple guage pod inc boost oil press and temp ,lightweight flywheel, exedy 230mm uprated clutch newly fitted ,new toyo proxes t1r tyers fitted about a month ago, genuine water spay kit inc bottle jets and button fully working , 4 pot calipers with uprated pads and discs, ally bonnet ,sti front spliter, lockwood white dial kit ,dvd cd mp3 player ,limeted edition v3 seats and interior , lightweight pully set , sunroof , sti nardi leather stering wheel and gear now center arm rest ,leather door cards zero sports stainless bonnet scoop bonnet scoop ,sti rear lights , electric folding wing mirrors there may be more which ive missed

the car has been maintaind reguadless of cost inc fully servised icl cam belt pullies tentioner all fully synth fluids in the gearbox and diff on a regular basic engine oil changed religiously every 3 thousand miles
on only millers cfs oils ,the cars suspention setup was done by tractive in melton and performs faultlesly

right the bad bits back in oct 08 the car was written off due to some muppet running into me which caused only pannel damage consisting of bonnet bumper lights wing thats it and all work to fix it was carried out at the scoobyclinic to put right other that that there is rust just appering on the rear arches and little bits here and there but it is 14 years old i have absolutly loads of history with the car and i have every receipt of the fuel which i have used in the car since owning it for v power

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
all done so this is why i dont want to brake it and see it go to somone who will want it maybe

since these pics i have added silver door handles sti rear lights removed tow bar :hurray:

£4000 ovno

Last edited by scoobjam74; 10 May 2010 at 08:30 PM.
Old 11 May 2010, 06:35 PM
Rob Day
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

You have 2 x PM mate..... Im interested in the car but you aint replying to my PM's.

Rob ;-(