Notices
Private For Sale - Cars Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

Black 53 plate blobeye WRX wagon

Search this Thread

Old 22 October 2010, 11:09 AM
Eastending
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black 53 plate blobeye WRX wagon

2003 '53' Plate Subaru Impreza WRX Estate.

Currently at 115k.

4 previous owners.

Will come with fresh MOT certificate and <5months tax remaining.

The car has the following features:

- Climate control / aircon
- Electric windows and door mirrors
- ABS
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Xenon headlights
-Cat 1 alarm and immobiliser
- Remote central locking
- ISO mounts
- retractable load cover
- Alloy wheels and locking wheel nuts.

This car has the following aftermarket features, all fitted during my ownership bar the short shift:

- Genuine Subaru rear bumper load cover
- Grooved front discs and matched brake pads
- Short shift kit
- An ECU remap. The car is now running a safe and useabe 270Bhp. This was achieved with the addition of a walbro fuel pump, K&N panel filter, H+S decat downpipe and a remap done on a rolling road by reputed tuner JGM. (http://www.jollygreenmonster.com/). He also deleted the CEL light fault due to the downpipe.

- Pioneer AVIC310BT double din touch screen satnav / USB / ipod / CD / Bluetooth headunit. This unit is fully integrated meaning that you hear the caller through the speakers and have a tiny micophone fitted up near the sun visor. Sat nav has full european coverage with all the usual features. phones can be connected with bluettoth, works with iphones, has a USB input allowing you to connect any MP3 player or memory stick inlcuding ipods with full control from the headunit. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CAR IS ADVERTISED AT £4250, HOWEVER I AM HAPPY TO REMOVE THE SATNAV, REFIT THE ORIGINAL CD UNIT AND DROP THE PRICE TO £4000 IF BUYER PREFERS.

The car has fully Subaru service history up to 65,000 miles. I have owned the car from 98,000miles. from then i have recipts and bills for servicing including:

101,000 - oil and filter change, diff oil change, gearbox oil change, new fuel filter, new panel filter
102,000 - cam belt change inc full kit and tensioners, new water pump (cost of over £600), 4 wheel laser alignment and tracking, 4 new Pirelli Pzeros.
111,000 - oil and filter change
112,000 - new lamba sensor

All oils and filters purchased through OPIE at there recomendations. Silkolene Race i believe.

Car has an immaculate interior, really very clean.

Bodywork is in overall good condition with one large scratch to one door that has been touched up but is clearly visable close up, stone chips around front end and a handful of small 5p sized car park dents.

Exterior and interior are standard.

Everything works and works well.

I have used the car every day for past 7 months to commute the 70 miles to and from work, and further trips to devon and back. Been a joy to own,ultra reliable.

Always run (and mapped) on Vpower.

Bad points:

- imperfections to bodywork as listed above, however as you can see from the photos, still looks very clean.
- The Pirelli tyres i had fitted were a slightly larger profile than standard, this has improved the ride comfort but on full right hand lock, they touch the inner arch which results in an audible noise.
- Rear pads will need renewing in the not too distant future.
- 3 stone chips to windscreen.

Comes with all the original handbooks, service book, V5, MOT cert, 2 keys .

Car can be viewed in the afternoon / evenings / weekends in Mile End, East London.

Test drives welcome but only with valid insurance certificate and photo I.D or the full asking price as deposit. Im happy to take your for a drive.

£4250ono with satnav

£4000ono with out satnav.

Would consider part ex for a commericial vehicle; Navara, L200, transit connect, caddy or possibly a late yamaha R6 or CBR600

Questions best answered either via tom@cgn-ltd.co.uk or call me on: 07738 148079 for quickest response.

Last edited by Eastending; 22 October 2010 at 11:18 AM.
Old 25 October 2010, 12:13 PM
Eastending
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

monday bump.

Open to sensible offers