Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

cheap wheels and tyres - offers?

Search this Thread

Old 14 June 2002, 10:20 AM
RaZe-=Buzz=-
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In an attmept to avoid the "how many wheels?" "what size?" "any tyres" stupid-question-cos-they-dont-read-the-thread brigade I'll try to remember to put all the details in if you'll promise to read it all first

Set of 4 fifteen inch Subaru 5 spoke alloys (are they called Racelines?) from a 96 UK turbo, if that makes any difference, which I dont believe it does..

They LOOK like they were originally silver, and were painted bronze/gold before I bought the car. When they were new it must have been a good job, but now its coming off in places, so they are sort of 97% bronze / 3% Silver.

No major gouges, no huge lumps out of them and they are still round but they are a bit scruffy in places - after all they are 6 years old now. They all have tyres on with lots of tread (PLEASE dont ask me "what make of tyres" - they were cheapy ones for driving around the town at 30-40 mph, so I didnt get P Zero's or anything like that. Anyway, for a cheap set of wheels who really cares), and they are complete with the inner centre plastic caps.

Make me an offer. Im in Kingston Upon Hull (East Yorkshire) and do travel about the country quite a bit with work, so some delivery/meeting up may even be possible for the right offer.

If there is serious interest I'll dig them out of the shed for some piccies. Otherwise you all know what wheels look like, and the tyres are black

[edited to correct spelling]

[Edited by RaZe-=Buzz=- - 6/14/2002 10:23:08 AM]
Old 14 June 2002, 03:17 PM
RaZe-=Buzz=-
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looks like they stay in the shed then
TTT