Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

POSSIBLY FOR SALE! MY00 Turbo, Sonic Blue, Uk Spec, Standard car.

Search this Thread

Old 16 September 2002, 09:38 PM
imprezza99uk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

I have owned this car for 2 weeks only and i have a genuine reason for a possible sale! Its an MY00 Turbo, Sonic Blue, Uk Spec and Insurance,Low Milage 20k, 1 previous owner from new which was family owned, Full main dealer service history from new, Cat 1 Thatcham Alarm and Immobiliser, Sony Ice with 10 stack Sony Changer in the boot! The car also has dash mounted pod boost gauges (3 in a pod) which look fantastic and look part of the dashboard, these were fitted by Subaru! The car is a Dutch sourced car bought from Subaru in Holland but the car is Uk spec and the chassis numbers confirm this and for insurance it is a UK car. If you are looking for an un-modified base car to start your mods then this is perfect as you know what you are getting, i spent 3 mths searching for a standard car this clean and well looked after. It doesn`t need an MOT for another year as the car is only 2 yrs old and its next service is not due for another 5,000 miles. The reason for a possible sale is that i have a picture in my mind of the ultimate Subaru i want, i want to buy an Sti Type RA (2 Door) and to take that alomg the lines of P1 styling and i have the modifications in my mind that i want! Im going to spending quite a bit of money on upgrades so my preference is for a 2 door to do this 2 and like the Sti ltd edition with the roof vent! The car will also have clear fron and side indicator lenses which are arriving and ive not yet fitted! Any viewing or questions just feel free to contact me! Imprezza.rs@btopenworld.com I live in the N.West thanx Rob

[Edited by imprezza99uk - 9/16/2002 10:54:13 PM]