Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

MY00 Turbo "X" PLate, Sonic Blue, Low Milage, FMDSH, CAT 1 alarm etc

Search this Thread

Old 18 September 2002, 02:49 PM
imprezza99uk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have owned this car for 2 weeks only and i have a genuine reason for a possible sale! Its an MY00 Turbo, Sonic Blue, Uk Spec and Insurance,Low Milage 20k, 1 previous owner from new which was family owned, Full main dealer service history from new, Cat 1 Thatcham Alarm and Immobiliser, Sony Ice with 10 stack Sony Changer in the boot! The car also has dash mounted pod boost gauges (3 in a pod) which look fantastic and look part of the dashboard, these were fitted by Subaru! The car is a Dutch sourced car bought from Subaru in Holland but the car is Uk spec and the chassis numbers confirm this and for insurance it is a Uk Spec car!. The reason for a possible sale is that i have a picture in my mind of the ultimate Subaru i want, i want to buy an Sti Type RA (2 Door) and to take that along the lines of P1 styling and i have the modifications in my mind that i want! Im going to spending quite a bit of money on upgrades so my preference is for a 2 door to do this 2 and like the Sti ltd edition with the roof vent!. If you are looking for an un-modified base car to start your mods then this is perfect as you know what you are getting, i spent 3 mths searching for a standard car this clean and well looked after. It doesn`t need an MOT for another year as the car is only 2 yrs old and its next service is not due for another 5,000 miles, i have clear front and side indicator lenses which are arriving and ive not yet fitted! Im not in a rush to sell the car as ive just bought it and its my 1st Impreza so i am enjoying driving it for a while but if someone views the car and makes me a good offer then i will sell, Any viewing a pleasure! Rob imprezza.rs@btopenworld.com or my other mail address which is on my profile. P.S I may part ex foor an Sti type RA or RV in Sonic blue....

[Edited by imprezza99uk - 9/18/2002 6:28:19 PM]