Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

=====Aprilia RSV1000 Forsale=====

Search this Thread

Old 21 September 2002, 11:29 PM
MattH
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello all I've decided to sell my Mille, Blinding bike, I'm doing my 1200Bandit up for a bit of quater mile fun, and can't afford to keep both.

This it the Autotrader Ad, if you want to see pics goto my site www.supra.fsworld.co.uk
----------------------------------------------------------------
1999 APRILIA RSV1000, Black/Silver. Recent MOT/Tax, FSH, Stacked Twin Carbon cans & Chip(Original Can and Chip with bike), Double Bubble Screen, Small Plate + Standard, Datatool Veto Alarm, Dunlop D207's, as well as all the brembo's etc Very Nice Condition, 2 owners,6000 miles. £4995.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Old 22 September 2002, 09:18 AM
ptholt
Scooby Regular

Matt if you come over today on the prilla ill take a few photos and we'll get them up

i could even have a test ride and give an unbiased road test for you
Old 22 September 2002, 07:53 PM
ptholt
Scooby Regular

pics for Matt

Old 22 September 2002, 10:55 PM
DomHonda
Scooby Newbie

Can i just say. Impreza on the drive, Supra in the garage, drag bike and an Aprilia RSV Mille. Good Lad. They got any jobs going where you work?

Good luck with the sale of a top bike.
Old 23 September 2002, 08:11 AM
MattH
Scooby Regular

Unfortunatly the Supra has gone, repalced it with an EVO6 RSX, with a nice selection of mods, Still have the Scoob STi, which the wife uses now, Bandit is big fun, with NOS is currently running 141 at the wheel, but will soon rise to 166 when the jets arive, shoud give a good quarter. RSV is beig sold partly to do the Bandit and also some of the cash will be going into a Smart car for work as I do a lot of miles, after looking in to them, very are very tunable, ECU/Turbos/Induction/Pipes etc, just with a de-restriction you can see 80bhp and suposed to keep up with a VR6 upto 50, not a scoob or an EVO but at 60mpg, good for work

PS the pics where done a while back and they don't show the tinted double bubble Screen and tidy rear end with small plate and D207's, apart from that its as is and still looking as clean as it does in the pic's, this is a very nice bike and with the cans it sounds better that any duke.

PS if you look on Autotrader its one of the cheapest on there unless you want one that's been bin'd, and unlike the "dare I say it" jap bikes it stand out from the crowd, with a bit more carisma, and there ain't a jab bike out there that sounds as nice.
Old 23 September 2002, 06:45 PM
DomHonda
Scooby Newbie

Cool

Shame you had to "settle" for just an evo and a smart car instead of the supra. lol. I also have a smart car and they are brilliant if you can accept that people are going to laugh at you sometimes, making you wish you were in your other car. Try www.smarttune.co.uk . They have hybrid turbo's and all sorts.

Cheers

Dom
Old 26 September 2002, 02:46 PM
MattH
Scooby Regular

ttt