Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

I dont want to sell her but have too. Impreza Turbo Wagon

Search this Thread

Old 12 March 2003, 10:43 AM
Richardson31
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cummon guys theres been loads of lookers and not a single comment! Even some mildly constructive critisism would be better than nowt! Wot is it the milleage or price putting people off?Appreciate scoobynet's not best place to sell her.If you see/drive this car you wont be dissapointed. Unfortunatly due to my pc's total lack of mhz's I cant post picies, but she looks a beaut, I cant believe no one wants her Im gutted to lose her.

Cant insure the young wife (OOhh err) on the scoob and I get a company car soon, so she has to go, (the scoob.Hmm thou..thinking bout it wife makes more unwanted noise).
Will return to the land of unbelievable, dreamlike handling/oppposite lock,etc etc etc...boo hoo this brings tears to the eyes.......again one day. Is that why no-ones talking to me.....cos I am being forced to leave the "cloth".

UK MY98 Impreza Turbo Wagon
Totally standard or not as the case may be,company car forces very reluctant sale. Bailey dump valve, panel filter and front strutt brace available with motor or without. Sensible safe mods which greatly improve the driving experience.
Full Subaru service History
87k Motorway miles
Silver
Mint condition mechanically and cosmetically
Nice "SUX" lettering in numberplate, though hasnt suxed anything/anyone small into intercooler.
No nasty suprises...just had mid service and mechanical checks carried out by the experts at Rallytech.
Genuine car,with Thatcham Cat 1 alarm and immobiliser
Spare set of 16" alloys and tyres due to scratches and wear, nice alloys 16"s with BRAND NEW PROXES T1-S on scoob.

£7595 ono or possible part ex with lower ins group car, pref 4x4.

Tel; 07968 959199

[Edited by Richardson31 - 3/12/2003 11:13:52 AM]

[Edited by Richardson31 - 3/12/2003 2:06:07 PM]
Old 12 March 2003, 10:49 AM
gashair
Scooby Regular

hi ya mate, so why you selling it? Cos you cant insure you're little lady, or company car? Need to get your story straight!! Anyway pictures would help a lot as well!!
Old 12 March 2003, 01:15 PM
Danny B
Scooby Regular

Sorry I aint buying another pc just to post pics
??

Old 12 March 2003, 01:26 PM
ice man
Scooby Regular

Gues you wouldn't be interested in a px on this then mate http://www.scoobynet.co.uk/bbs/threa...hreadid=179283
Old 12 March 2003, 02:04 PM
Richardson31
Scooby Newbie

Its a possibility m8 as lower Ins. for missis.What we talking money wise and where are u?
Old 12 March 2003, 02:14 PM
Impret-Sir
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

A friend of mine might be interested in this, I have been trying to get him to buy a Scob for a while noe, ans he needs a five door to house the pram! Will e-mail him to let him know about it.
Old 12 March 2003, 02:22 PM
Richardson31
Scooby Newbie

Try hard! You shouldnt need to, once he drives one (SCOOB need i say), he will be hooked for life! I cant believe I'm letting her go but I seriously have no choice! Its that or turn down excellent new job with twice original salary,and all fuel paid + other goodies.They pay me to drive a Octavia VRS...........yes a SKODA im afraid...ugh, at least it has some poke and Im afraid to admit they were ahead of Subaru in Turkey (WRC) not that those motors are anything like our road versions.

Trending Topics

Old 03 December 2003, 11:25 AM
Richardson31
Scooby Newbie

Firstly there is no story! The reasons explained are the reasons I am selling. My wife is 24 and insurance would be enormous. I get a company car at the end of March, so I need to get a car that she can drive....shes scared sh**less of the scoob and wont drive it. I have only had the car for 4 months and really dont want to sell her, but would be a bit daft having 3 cars for 2 people. So basically there are the two reasons for the sale as explained......Sorry I aint buying another pc just to post pics

[Edited by Richardson31 - 3/12/2003 11:29:41 AM]