Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

For Sale ... WR Blue 1 year old WRX with only 5,000 miles

Search this Thread

Old 06 June 2003, 02:21 PM
scoobygirl03
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am the proud owner of an 02 Reg WR Blue WRX Impreza (UK Spec) ... it's absolutley mint, I LOVE the car, but I'm not justifying the ownership - I've done just 5,000 miles in 12 months - so I've decided it's time to sell.

It's a UK Spec car, still has 2 years left on the Subaru Warranty. It's in MINT condition (driven by a careful lady driver - oh no I hear you cry! - who CAN drive and who's never thrashed it!) It has a Tracker fitted, the only extras are the Subaru WRX Car Mats ... and some rather nice JBL GTO speakers that I've had fitted in the front ... apart from that, it's barely run-in, 1 year old, and absolutley mint inside and out. It cost me £22k in May 02, so realistically I'll be looking for offers around the £18k mark - I KNOW the new ones are now only £20k but at the end of the day someone will be saving a couple of grand for the sake of 5,000 miles. It's just had it's first service (obviously had the oil change at 1,000 miles too) - and has full Subaru Service History.

I have no idea how to post photos on here, but will happily email some to anyone who's interested.

If you want to know more, don't hesitate to email me / post here.

I'm probably going to go for another 306 GTi type car (which was what I had previously) so I COULD possibly look at taking a lesser car and some cash if somebody wants to do that.

Nuff said!