Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

MR2 Roadster for sale...

Search this Thread

Old 13 June 2003, 09:20 AM
Reffro
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 14 June 2003, 08:45 PM
Reffro
Scooby Regular

bttt
Old 06 December 2003, 01:52 PM
Reffro
Scooby Regular

I am looking to sell a UK 2000 X-reg MR2 Roadster in silver with a black hood. Its a 5-speed manual with Black Leather, Air-con and Colour Coded Hardtop (not a common/cheap optional extra), Radio/CD player and Minidisc changer, plus all the other standard kit, ABS, PAS etc etc. It has a full Toyota SH, and has only covered 15,000 miles. This is a friend's car, I helped her find it, and it is immaculate. The bodywork is untouched and the wheels are going to be replaced tomorrow under the manufacturer's warranty due to a defect, so they will be brand new. The warranty itself is due to run out later this year but you will easily be able to extend this via a Toyota dealership.

If you have any questions I'll be able to answer them, contact me via my profile e-mail. The car itself is in Lincolnshire, and is available to view/drive evenings and weekends. I haven't got a piccy at the moment but I'll get some very soon, but I'm sure you know what a silver roadster looks like.

Price £13,500 ovno.

No discussions about price on this thread please, I'll only have the Mods delete them if you do. Valid questions/comments though are OK, I'm online regularly so they'll get prompt responses.

[Edited by Reffro - 6/12/2003 1:53:33 PM]