Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Peugeot 106 GTi ***FOR SALE***

Search this Thread

Old 14 July 2003, 02:40 PM
NoEscape
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

My 106 GTi is up for sale. After 2 years 6 months of ownership (a personal record!) its time to say goodbye to my faithful pug and move on. The car is a frequent show car at the major events of the year including Trax, and most recently the French Car Show, so if you haven't seen it, plenty of people will be able to vouch for the condition its in. The car has only subtle modifications, no extreme body kits or engine tuning, so its definitely insurance friendly and looks the way Peugeot should have made it. I'm a car enthusiast through and through, being a member of the Peugeot GTi Autosport Club for the whole time I’ve owned the car. The car is cleaned usually twice a week, including a wax as often as possible, and a polish every 3 months. Its been driven on Shell Optimax the whole time i've owned the car, and never driven hard when cold. The miles are also down on average due to it being used as little as possible in wet conditions. The servicing is up to date, and any work has been carried out to the highest standard, no expense spared.

The Spec:

Car: Peugeot 106 GTi
Colour: Mauritius Blue
Reg: X (Sep 2000)
Miles: 24000 (well under average)
Condition: Excellent for age

Warranty: 2 Months Peugeot remaining
Serviced: FPSH
MOT: First one in September
Tax: 4 Months

Modifications: Custom altered Front and Rear Bumpers (still counted as the 106 original bumpers tho!); Smoothed Tailgate; Debadged Bonnet; Colour Coded Lights; Lowered 60mm on Springs; 16" Technomagnesia Detroit Alloys with 195/40/16 Dunlop SP9000 Tyres; Ecosse Ram Cooler; Approx 140bhp
Problems sorted under warrenty: Only warrenty issue i've had was a faulty fuel gauge, a very common 106 problem. It resulted in the entire dash being replaced due to it being digital. This is the reason for the new clock to be reading 13500 miles less than it should. This doesn't however cause any problems what so ever; it’s all officially logged by Peugeot.

Extra's thrown in with car: Standard 14" GTi Alloys; Standard GTi rear lights; Probably other stuff too, will have to look!

£7499
or
£6999 (with standard GTi wheels and airfilter)

Contact me: Please reply on here, PM me, or Email me at ian@pug106gti.com in the first instance

NO Timewasters or Test Jockies please. Genuine interest only
Remember that the 106 is no longer in production, don’t miss out on a chance to own a good condition GTi, they will before few and far between before long!

Pictures included (more available on request):

Old 14 July 2003, 03:02 PM
RS Grant
Scooby Regular

Looks very tidy mate, I prefer the subtle look...

Cheers,
Grant
Old 14 July 2003, 03:06 PM
Ben Muirhead
Scooby Regular

YHM