Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

MY99 Bargain!!!

Search this Thread

Old 16 July 2003, 01:28 PM
Robb
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone interested in buying my beautiful MY99 Wagon for the bargain pice of £9,500 ono??? Details are as follows:

Subaru Impreza Turbo (5Door); UK Car (supplied by SGT Taplow); metallic silver; MY99 (registered October 1999 – V-plate); Air Con; Prodrive quickshift; 6-CD changer; 4 new tyres (Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3); 48,000 miles (cam belt has been changed at 45,000 service). Full Subaru service history. Subaru warranty until October 2004 (ie further 15 months). Never been used on track. Very good condition.

I will getting my new car next week (much to my disappointment, but the arrival of our third child means I need a bigger car). The Scooby will be going in part exchange if there are no takers.

If you are genuinely interested and you are able to do the deal this weekend, please E-mail me on robert.evans@hp.com. This is a lovely car.

Cheers

Rob
Old 17 July 2003, 03:52 PM
Tang
Scooby Regular

Smile

Robb,

I am definitely interested in this, which would be my first foray into Scoobydom.

When can I view the car (I am in central London) and has the car been HPI'd? Also would you be prepared to have the car inspected and would you object to me calling the dealer to find out about the car in more detail? I can arrange all of the above to take place before the end of the week if need be.

Lastly, assuming all of the above is in order, what forms of payment are you prepared to accept? I am in a hurry and as such if the car is right (subject to the points in my first paragraph)I may well want to pay you there and then, no messing. Happy to bring bankers draft, arrange TT etc. Just let me know.

Reply to this to let me know.

regards

Tang

Old 17 July 2003, 06:13 PM
Robb
Scooby Regular

Tang,

You can view the car anytime from tomorrow as I am on holiday for the next week. I have mailed you the registration details. Please feel free to call SGT in Taplow (supplier)and Cheam Motors (all servicing) to discuss the car. I don't have a HPI print-out, but I can assure you it will be totally clean.

Drop me a mail to arrange a visit. You won't be disappointed.

Cheers

Rob
Old 18 July 2003, 11:54 AM
Tang
Scooby Regular

Robb,

Can I see it on the weekend?

Cheers

Tang