Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

STUNNING stainless system for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 24 October 2003, 08:43 PM
scoobytypeR
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Stainless steel exhaust system for sale...taken off my '97 Impreza WRX STI TYPE-R.

The downpipe is called a 'Zerosport' downpipe (fully de-catted!!) and the mid section and 5"!!! rear system it says on the exhaust 'Special Racing Produce' (also fully de-catted!!!)

It was on the car when I imported it from Japan a few months ago, and is in absolutely MINT condition.

The reason i'm selling it is because, to be 100% genuine and honest, my missus is 7 1/2 months pregnant and it's WAY to loud to have a kid in the car with that exhaust on, so i've put a standard sti version back on. Also, need the god damn money with a sprog inbound ;0)

TRUST me, this thing is V E R Y loud, I can virtually gurantee that you aint heard anything like this b4!!

I was sitting in the car, the very first night I had the car, letting it tick over at about 800rpm and a neighbour from 6 (yes SIX) doors up actually came up to me, tapped on the window and said.."Are you going to be long, because the walls in my house are vibrating"

LOL ;-)

It is a 100% FULL stainless system and even comes with a spare lamda sensor.

WARNING: do not even think about purchasing it if you only want a loud ISH exhaust, this thing is fu**ing CRAZY.

Offers welcome.

Matt (if via email, then use arlene.moss8@ntlworld.com)
Old 24 October 2003, 08:47 PM
scoobytypeR
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Reason number 3 for me selling it: The bloody thing is so loud and sounds so sweet and gives the car so much extra power, it's tempting me ALL the time to plant my foot on the throttle.

Got no points on my licence so far, so trying to keep it that way.

This is a genuine sale...I do not sell crap...ask the guy that bought my apexi ECU off me, I sold it on here....I only sell 100% good quality gear.

cheers,
Matt