Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

WRX RA for sale Very special

Search this Thread

Old 03 November 2003, 01:06 PM
_dipper_
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

1994 WRX RA Lightweight 12 months mot 6 months TAX 1 regestered uk owner Me This car is very special where do i start! I will list it full spec first: Full williams race harness Intercooler spray Front and rear Gab sports Revolution stroker coil over suspension Rays Via magenisium alloys in shark fin grey with rays magenisium alloy wheel nuts Yokohama Neova tyres plenty of tread Flat racing uprated rear anti roll bar upper and lower with rear stut brace Rigid front stru brace Plated uprated rear racing diff Racing Paddle clutch Quick shift gear box Lockhead DOT5.1 brake fluid Motul 300v Engine Oil Easy 300bhp Sony single cd player A/C If you want a special quick subaru impreza this is it! DONT get this mixed up with a standard WRX this is the one. It is not for the faint hearted. The car came to me with all these modifications from japan some one has spent a serious amount of cash one this car. To me it seems as if it may have been preped for the track. The ra is supposedly the quickest made impreza it is striped of electic windows and front spot lights and is fitted with lightwieght panels. The body work is immaculate and unmarked the trim is umarked. This car is realy realy clean the engine is remarkably quite for a subaru. This is by far the quickest car i have ever driven or been in! It handles like a train on tracks. The only thing i have changed is that a standard ra comes with no rear spoiler. I thought it was to plain so added a mid level spioler. The car would be suited as a track day car or possibley a rally car. Or even some one wanting a quick road car. It is geared very very low which means it is very quick through the gears but not to quick top end. I have tried to describe this car as honestly as possible and it is a genuine car.

07813 794 625 ben

Looking for £5700
Old 03 November 2003, 01:38 PM
MADMAT
Scooby Newbie

Any pics???
Old 03 November 2003, 01:43 PM
_dipper_
Scooby Regular

i do have pics how do i host them
Old 03 November 2003, 02:00 PM
_dipper_
Scooby Regular

pictures are here if some one can add them cheershttp://www.fotango.com/cgi-bin/view_a_picture_all.cgi?ALBUMS=384261
Old 03 November 2003, 02:29 PM
Gastro
Scooby Regular

Gastro