Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Immaculate RB5 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 30 November 2003, 02:12 PM
RB5_Al
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've an RB5, which i'm considering selling. Haven't decided 100% for sure, but a good offer could swing my decision.

I wont got into the spec of the car, as i'm assumming you already know what makes an RB5 special. However if you need me to go into details then please email and i will oblige.

I bought the car brand new on 9th May '99, complete with Subaru mats (i didnt like the RB5 mats - they are still in wrapper, and obviously included!), and a plastic/rubber boot liner which has kept everything looking like new. The car has full Subaru service history, and lovingly looked after from new. It has been run on fully synthetic oil (the approved type!) from new, and all receipts are available. The car is completely standard, apart from Alpine 12 disc CD autochanger and in-dash CD player. I was advised at last service that new brake pads would be needed in a while. There are now a set of Pagid RS421's in the boot, probably the best pad money can buy (£180 worth!). No expense has ever been spared on this car!

The car has done - wait for it - 24,500 miles from new. The condition is immaculate - if there is a better one for sale out there, i would love to see it. The front nearside alloy does have a "curbing" mark on it (nothing serious), however i have a brand new wheel in the box included in the sale - just never got round to changing it incase it was marked again! I took out the Subaru extended warrantee, which includes breakdown cover, etc, and is FULLY transferable to a private buyer, Expires 9th May, giving any buyers piece of mind.

Appologies for not posting a pic of the car, but i'm new to this and still figuring it out. Besides, all you have to do is look at any picture of a new RB5 - thats what mine looks like!

Any questions or serious offers to a_kerr@msn.com

Thanks for looking.
Old 30 November 2003, 04:27 PM
scoobchrissy
Scooby Senior

whats wrong with the for sale collum,
just a thoght
Old 30 November 2003, 05:09 PM
RB5_Al
Scooby Newbie

Doh!!!! Can you tell i'm new at this?
Old 30 November 2003, 09:32 PM
Fogster
Scooby Newbie

did u get my mail ?
Old 01 December 2003, 06:17 PM
RB5_Al
Scooby Newbie

sorry, i omitted to say that the car is a standard RB5 model.