Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Brand new Sony Ericsson T68i

Search this Thread

Old 05 December 2003, 07:36 PM
Mr.Manchester
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
in the box with all instructions brand new, open to all networks and il even throw in a leather case, handsfree and in car charger also brand new.

The new T68i builds on the success of the T68, which has achieved global success since its launch last year. The T68i has a new look, it is the first MMS phone to hit the market, and the focus is on imaging. Many keep pictures of friends and family in their wallet. Many store digital images on their computers. The T68i can replace both, since images can be saved in the phone’s photo album.

The imaging possibilities of the T68i are further enhanced by inbuilt Bluetooth wireless technology, which makes it possible to transfer images to another phone, but also to connect wirelessly to headsets, PCs, or other Bluetooth-equipped peripherals. Naturally, it is also possible to download colour images, cartoons, and icons from the Internet or other sources to the phone.

With MMS, multimedia messaging, a huge variety of content can be added to messages – quality images, animations, formatted text and recorded sound clips. For speed and comfort, a GPRS mobile phone, like the T68i, is an ideal Multimedia messaging tool. More MMS-capable phones will follow from Sony Ericsson during the year, and in 2003, MMS will be integrated across the product portfolio. Multimedia messaging, combined with imaging capabilities, provides fun-to-use applications for consumers, while at the same time these generate revenue for the operators. Coinciding with the launch of MMS services by operators, one of the main commercial services available will be to provide for easy download and sharing of the latest pictures and sounds.

looking for £100
Old 05 December 2003, 07:49 PM
dodgy7
Scooby Regular

hi m8.... i would`nt mind that if you still have it, where are you, i`m in manchester area, would be looking to meet sat afternoon or sunday, cheers
Old 05 December 2003, 07:56 PM
Mr.Manchester
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

wow that was quick im in droylsden mate, im away in York until sunday night. let me know what you wanna do
Old 05 December 2003, 08:45 PM
dodgy7
Scooby Regular

no problem mate , pm sent
Old 05 December 2003, 08:47 PM
dodgy7
Scooby Regular

sheesh.cant pm on this board,iwill be on here sunday night, talk to you then, and can meet you on sun night or monday which ever is best for you
Old 05 December 2003, 08:49 PM
Mr.Manchester
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

no probs mate e mail me, andy@scoobystupid.co.uk il be home late sunday so it will be probably monday
Old 08 December 2003, 07:47 PM
dodgy7
Scooby Regular

YOU HAVE MAIL