Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

a few things for sale in my pre-move clear out.

Search this Thread

Old 07 February 2004, 04:11 PM
Scooby G
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default a few things for sale in my pre-move clear out.

=> pioneer 6-disk changer VGC, but no lead. £50 onvo

=> 10 kenwood changer also VGC with lead. £65 onvo

both play cd-rs and have dampening mechanisms and lots of logos on the front as they are top range model (particularly the kenwood)

=> kenwood RCA & twin changer adaptor, this is a control box basically on the steel frame of the unit is says "CD CHANGER / MD CHANGER SWITCHING UNIT WITH AUXILIARY RCA STEREO INPUT. (model number KCA-S210A), if you have a kenwood and would like an aux input or / and would like more than one changer this is the way to do it. very usefull if you want to use your head unit as an amp for incar cinema stuff.

=> i am also thinking of selling my Nokia 6650, its the latest phone by nokia, still unreleased in this country, its a wsdma 3G phone, with a big screen, full motion video recorder, it has more functions than any other nokia on the market. only a few months old, however it need a new ariel (works fine, just for cosmetic reasons as my girlfriend housemates hampster thought it was food and had a nibble.) i paid over 400, its still listed as about 375+ i would accept any offers over £250, i have all the manuals, and boxes it came with.

i will probably also sell the car kit i bought for the phone too, its retail is about 200, will sell for 95 (and fit for free)

both the phone and the carkit can be seen and demo'd on nokia.co.uk

also in not so good condition is:

kenwood big dot matrix screen MD player WITH MASK-type R in good working order, but has a developed a weird loose connection on the face plate and sometimes switches of if pressed in certain places, cant imagine it would be difficult to fix, im sure it a simple diy job for anyone with a good screw driver. has a few scratches, but otherwise, excellent sound, screen, power and unit.
cost 300 would accept 75 in its current state.

BUG EYE front and rear sports seats for sale, these are from my UK WRX S-lux, they are not the hight back seats, they are like normal recaros, in grey and black, with side airbags, very well bolstered, changable covers, good for people with bigger builds ( not me ) and more comfortable than the high back bucket seats on longer journeys. 2 front sports seats and back seat bench just £200

07966 842 608