Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Advan Lightweight Gold 16" Rims & Rubber

Search this Thread

Old 04 March 2004, 06:52 PM
RussBoy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Advan Lightweight Gold 16" Rims & Rubber

Hi all,

It's time to move up a notch with the rims on my Type R so I'm selling the current lightweight wheels that came over from Japan with the car. They look great but my missus says the extra inch makes all the difference so I'm going to 17's instead... (Wolfrace Urban Racers if you're wondering)

The rims are all in pretty good shape with no kerbing and have the blue band on the outside of the rim with 'Advan Racing' written through them - they do look nice. I've posted some HUGE pictures to my website so you can see each rim and how good a condition they are: www.eunosverse.co.uk/advans1.jpg, www.eunosverse.co.uk/advans2.jpg, www.eunosverse.co.uk/advans3.jpg, and er...www.eunosverse.co.uk/advans4.jpg

Each rim is fitted with 'legal' rubber but to be honest it's not great and I'd suggest replacing it as some point in the not too distant. One tyre also has a tempremental valve (needs the short screw type) but it's behaved this last couple of weeks or so so even that may now be ok.

I'm looking for about £350 for the set (would make great track day rims) and I can arrange delivery anyway on U.K mainland for about £20 or you can collect from me in Edenbridge (Kent/Sussex borders).

Cheers.

Last edited by RussBoy; 04 March 2004 at 06:53 PM. Reason: can't count properly....