Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Clear out time.. not all scooby related.....

Search this Thread

Old 17 May 2004, 03:50 PM
kart_man
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Clear out time.. not all scooby related.....

I have loads of stuff I want to sell, so have decided to post up here before dumping it all on ebay.

Forge vent to atmos dump valve. Off a car I no longer have, so up for sale. Excellent condition, barely used and still nice and shiny . Comes with bung for the breather pipe too.
£80

Blitz DTT Turbo Timer - Brand new, boxed. Black in colour. Can also supply wiring harness to allow fitment to my99-00 cars. It may also work for other model years, but I can't guarantee that - you may have to make up your own harness. The timer itself should work on any car however. Has added features such as, boost guage, peak boost memory and overboost warning. It will calculate how long the car should stay on for dependant on your recent driving, and you can set a minimum too. It comes in 2 parts - one control box that you can hide away, and a very descrete screen with control buttons to avoid un-necessary dash board clutter.
I have this exact same model fitted to my P1, and it works a treat.
£80, or £95 with the wiring harness.

Subaru boot protector. Proper pucka thick rubbery one. I'm 99% sure this will fit any classic impreza, as it fitted my old wagon, and also fits my P1. Was bought for an ex's wagon, but was never fitted.
Open to sensible offers as I'm not sure what it's worth and can't remember what I paid for it !

Set of fibreglass fog light covers sti5 stylee. Currently white so will probably need painted. From memory they have some sti stickers on them, but the current paint was applied over the transfers. My plan was to strip off the transfers and then paint them, but then I got a set of P1 covers instead (yes, I had to donate an arm, a leg and a kidney for them !!)
Don't know what they're worth, so offers please. Don't be silly though !

Tickets to Red Hot Chilli Peppers in Edinburgh - June 13th. Good seats (can't remember their numbers off the top of my head - mail me if you're interested). Might also have a standing one available. They were bought for freinds who bought their own before I could get a message to them !!
£120 for both seated ones. £55 for the single standing one.

Dead or Alive 2 - for US Xbox. Barely used and still in box.
£20

Sony NP-FC11 lithium battery pack (for Sony cybershot cameras) - Genuine SONY, brand new and still in original packaging.
£40

Playstation 2 controller. New, boxed - never used.
£20

Playstation steering wheel and pedals -can't remember the brand, but if there's any interest I'll check later. Very good condition, still have original box and everything. PS1 only I think, but have never tried on PS2.
£20

Old colour TV's. Not worth shipping, but if anyone local wants a colour TV for their kids, garage or similar, I've got 2 !! Most people would probably throw them out, but I'm Scottish !!! Tennar each and their yours . I'm guessing their 24/25 inch. I'll even thrown in the plug !!

And I know it's hardly in the same league, but if anyone fancies a high power Skyline and has 20k burning a hold... check this out :
http://www.subaru.me.uk/gtr
I'll sort out a proper ad for this when I get a chance !!

Please let me know if you're interested in any of the items, and I'll fire you off some pics if required. I'll also add more details when I get home tonight.

All prices are plus shipping.

Cheers !

Dave
Old 17 May 2004, 06:41 PM
skoosh
Scooby Regular

Dave, I'm very keen on the foglight covers .

I don't suppose the white is a 230 white code is it, I have a white classic wagon.

Would you accept 25 quid for them?

Pls advise.

Thanx.

Skoosh - aka simon in Stoke on Trent.
Old 17 May 2004, 06:54 PM
alanbell
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Will you mail me price for boot protector , will it fit a 4door UK classic, cheers Alan.
Old 17 May 2004, 08:48 PM
RB5-107
Scooby Regular

Dave,

Will the Forge fit a MY99/00 (assume it's off the P1) ??? If it does I'll take it - if u've got a pic can you fire it over??

In sunny Fawkirk so might be able to collect

Cheers,

Neil
Old 18 May 2004, 09:15 AM
Johnny50
Scooby Regular

Dave..
I'll take the Sony Battery pack mate..
As long as it fits me DCS-P92 ??
Old 18 May 2004, 11:58 AM
kart_man
Scooby Regular

Update for y'all....

Skoosh - I have no idea what colour code they are to be honest. From memory they'll need painted, but I'll take a look at them tonight, take some pics and send them over tomorrow. Not sure if 25 will get them either - I'll need to check through my mail as I've had quite a bit of interest and they ain't cheap to buy !

alanbell - I'm 99% sure it will fit a 4 door classic. If you take some very basic measurements, I'll double check, but I think all the scooby boots are the same size/shape. Pricewise, I really have no idea!! I've already offered it to someone for £40 and not heard back, so make me an offer.

RB5-107 - Yes it will fit your car. It's the bolt onto intercooler type. I'll sort some pics for you later. Collection is always handy too

Playstation controller under offer at present !!

Any more interest ??
Old 18 May 2004, 12:55 PM
kart_man
Scooby Regular

PSX controller sold.

Forgot to say in original post - Dump valve will need to be in exchange for original d/v. Happy to send to you in advance and wait for yours once you swap, but I'll need it in case I put my car back to standard.
I can help with fitting if you're local though.
Old 18 May 2004, 12:59 PM
Abzdon
Scooby Regular

Dave,

Interested in your Turbo Timer. Will drop you a PM about it. Need something to see if my Tek 2,5 is ok

Cheers,

Duncan..
Old 18 May 2004, 01:38 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

foglight covers, defo interested, sorry for being thick but original bumper or the updated 2000 bumper?

thanks
Old 18 May 2004, 01:54 PM
kart_man
Scooby Regular

They're for the updated bumper (1999/2000). Last of the classics basically.

Old 18 May 2004, 09:53 PM
RB5-107
Scooby Regular

I'll need to pass on the D/V mate. Need to hang on to my original in case I need to get shot of the car in the next few mths (wife is due in August and hinting that a wagon would be more "practical" !!!).

Cheers anyway !!

Neil
Old 18 May 2004, 10:06 PM
kart_man
Scooby Regular

Neil, if that's all that's holding you back, don't worry about it. I'll probably find mine at some point, I just need to clear my garage a bit !!!
I've got the HKS one on my car, so if I did go back to standard, I'd probably just insist that I got an exchange at that point. let me know if you're still interested.

Cheers

Dave
Old 19 May 2004, 12:10 PM
kart_man
Scooby Regular

Update :

Forge vent to atmos dump valve. Off a car I no longer have, so up for sale. Excellent condition, barely used and still nice and shiny. Comes with bung for the breather pipe too.
£80 On hold for RB5-107 pending reply to above post

Blitz DTT Turbo Timer - Brand new, boxed. Black in colour. Can also supply wiring harness to allow fitment to my99-00 cars. It may also work for other model years, but I can't guarantee that - you may have to make up your own harness. The timer itself should work on any car however. Has added features such as, boost guage, peak boost memory and overboost warning. It will calculate how long the car should stay on for dependant on your recent driving, and you can set a minimum too. It comes in 2 parts - one control box that you can hide away, and a very descrete screen with control buttons to avoid un-necessary dash board clutter.
I have this exact same model fitted to my P1, and it works a treat.
£80, or £95 with the wiring harness.
SOLD, pending cheque

Subaru boot protector. Proper pucka thick rubbery one. I'm 99% sure this will fit any classic impreza, as it fitted my old wagon, and also fits my P1. Was bought for an ex's wagon, but was never fitted.
Open to sensible offers as I'm not sure what it's worth and can't remember what I paid for it !
I've offered this to a few people at £40, but haven't heard anything back. Any offers ?

Set of fibreglass fog light covers sti5 stylee. Currently white so will probably need painted. From memory they have some sti stickers on them, but the current paint was applied over the transfers. My plan was to strip off the transfers and then paint them, but then I got a set of P1 covers instead (yes, I had to donate an arm, a leg and a kidney for them !!)
Don't know what they're worth, so offers please. Don't be silly though !
SOLD, but skoosh uhpm

Tickets to Red Hot Chilli Peppers in Edinburgh - June 13th. Good seats (can't remember their numbers off the top of my head - mail me if you're interested). Might also have a standing one available. They were bought for freinds who bought their own before I could get a message to them !!
Still available

£20
Still available

Sony NP-FC11 lithium battery pack (for Sony cybershot cameras) - Genuine SONY, brand new and still in original packaging.
£40
Still available-it was the wrong one for Johnny50

£20
SOLD pending cash and beer

Playstation steering wheel and pedals -can't remember the brand, but if there's any interest I'll check later. Very good condition, still have original box and everything. PS1 only I think, but have never tried on PS2.
£20
Still available

Old colour TV's. Not worth shipping, but if anyone local wants a colour TV for their kids, garage or similar, I've got 2 !! Most people would probably throw them out, but I'm Scottish !!! Tennar each and their yours . I'm guessing their 24/25 inch. I'll even thrown in the plug !!
Still available

And I know it's hardly in the same league, but if anyone fancies a high power Skyline and has 20k burning a hold... check this out :
Still available

Dave
Old 20 May 2004, 03:27 PM
kart_man
Scooby Regular

OK, here's what's left....

Forge vent to atmos dump valve. Off a car I no longer have, so up for sale. Excellent condition, barely used and still nice and shiny. Comes with bung for the breather pipe too.
£80

I've offered this to a few people at £40, but haven't heard anything back. Any offers ?

£20

£40

£20

£20

Thanks for looking...
Old 21 May 2004, 04:19 PM
kart_man
Scooby Regular

BTTT...
Old 21 May 2004, 05:41 PM
CC
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by kart_man

£80

Thanks for looking...
Hi mate, I'll have the d/v off you for your asking price. I'll send you cash by insured delivery, save messing with cheques etc, if you'll let me off with the p+p ?

Mail me at :

chris678472@yahoo.co.uk

with your address/contact number.
Old 21 May 2004, 06:15 PM
kart_man
Scooby Regular

But I like cheques !! It gives me an excuse to chat up the cuties in the bank !!

YHM

Dave
Old 21 May 2004, 10:17 PM
CC
Scooby Regular

YHM too.
Old 22 May 2004, 09:15 AM
Johnny50
Scooby Regular

Old 22 May 2004, 09:34 AM
hoskib
Scooby Regular

if any of the deals for the dump valve fall thru can i be considered as 2nd/3rd choice please?

ta
Old 22 May 2004, 10:40 AM
CC
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by hoskib
if any of the deals for the dump valve fall thru can i be considered as 2nd/3rd choice please?

ta
Hi mate I've posted the cash to Dave this morning so the d/v is taken I'm afraid.

Chris
Old 22 May 2004, 05:22 PM
hoskib
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by CC
Hi mate I've posted the cash to Dave this morning so the d/v is taken I'm afraid.

Chris
bugger, cheers for letting me know
Old 22 May 2004, 05:33 PM
kart_man
Scooby Regular

Hoskib - I think a mate has one he's thinking of selling. I'll check what kind of money he's wanting for it and come back to you. He'll probably need your standard one in return though.

CC - Cheers !

Dave
Old 23 May 2004, 11:20 AM
hoskib
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by kart_man
Hoskib - I think a mate has one he's thinking of selling. I'll check what kind of money he's wanting for it and come back to you. He'll probably need your standard one in return though.

CC - Cheers !

Dave
cheers mate, YHPM
Old 26 May 2004, 11:12 AM
kart_man
Scooby Regular

TTT for the remaining bits...
Old 26 May 2004, 11:45 AM
kart_man
Scooby Regular

Forge vent to atmos dump valve.
Sold my one but a mate also has one up for sale. He wants £90 plus postage plus your std dump valve in exchange. It's the bolt to intercooler type and comes with bung for the breather pipe.

I've offered this to a few people at £40, but haven't heard anything back, so how about £30 plus p&p.

Tickets to Red Hot Chilli Pepper convert in Edinburgh - June 13th.
£55 for a single standing one. Also have seated ones, but they're now on ebay.

Dead or Alive 2 (or is it 3 !?!)- for US Xbox. Barely used and still in box.
£20

Playstation steering wheel and pedals - Made by INTERACT. Very good condition, still have original box and everything. PS1 only I think, but have never tried on PS2.
£20

Old colour TV's. Not worth shipping, but if anyone local wants a colour TV for their kids, garage or similar, I've got 2 !! Most people would probably throw them out, but I'm Scottish !!! Fiver each and their yours, or buy me a pint at the next scooby meet! I'm guessing they're 24/25 inch. I'll even thrown in the plug !!

All prices + p&p - Thanks for looking...

Dave