Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

V5 Wagon for sale

Search this Thread

Old 09 June 2004, 12:47 AM
PaulV5Wagon
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy V5 Wagon for sale

Hi All, First post on this site and it won't let me post in the cars for sale section????
I have a black STI V5 wagon for sale and don't really know what it's worth. Imported new in 09/99. I bought as a company car about 2 years ago with 53K on the clock. Did the big ends at about 85K!!! Had a V6 nearly new engine fitted by TSL and has now done 127K. All seviceing has been done by TSL (all done at no expense spared - the company were paying!) since 53K with FSH before that. All full STI V5 spec. plus this - Brembo Grp N disc all round, Ferodo DS2500 pads all round, Eiebach springs all round, I think it has Bilstiens all round, boost gauge, removable towbar !? have a microlight aircraft which I tow occasionally, full TSL SS Grp N exhaust inc. decat, plus the best bit Motec ECU mapped by TSL / Motec on a "safe" map but circa 330 BHP and 300ft/lb torque on 97 octane fuel, could get more on Optimax and a wilder map. Plus spare HKS superdrager exhaust and std V5 STI ECU. Might put HKS on and std ECU and sell TSL exh and Motec separatly. Now the not so good bits, has a gearbox problem; lazy syncros, could change syncros or put a £750 STI box in from Grade A. Also some scrot smashed me passenger side front window which has been replaced with new but the window trim has slight dints, final bit - some numpty bumped me rear bumper when parked, pushed it in slightly and scuffed it needs removing respraying plus refit - not bad. so what's it worth as it is, or with the gearbox, bumper, window trim sorted, or either of the former with out the Motec and TSL exhaust but with the HKS and std ECU and what are they worth separatly. Sadly all must go to a good home, I'll miss this car big style.
Paul
Old 09 June 2004, 12:56 AM
SCD Simon
Scooby Regular

Received 47 Likes on 13 Posts

Paul
You should be able to put this up in the for sale General area which is where i suspect it will end up when the mods appear.
The specific cars for sale area is restricted to scoobynet plus members AFAIK
Simon
Old 09 June 2004, 11:07 PM
PaulV5Wagon
Scooby Newbie

Default Give me a price for my STI V5 Wagon

Hi All, Even if you don't want to buy can you give me a value?
Paul
Originally Posted by PaulV5Wagon
Hi All, First post on this site and it won't let me post in the cars for sale section????
I have a black STI V5 wagon for sale and don't really know what it's worth. Imported new in 09/99. I bought as a company car about 2 years ago with 53K on the clock. Did the big ends at about 85K!!! Had a V6 nearly new engine fitted by TSL and has now done 127K. All seviceing has been done by TSL (all done at no expense spared - the company were paying!) since 53K with FSH before that. All full STI V5 spec. plus this - Brembo Grp N disc all round, Ferodo DS2500 pads all round, Eiebach springs all round, I think it has Bilstiens all round, boost gauge, removable towbar !? have a microlight aircraft which I tow occasionally, full TSL SS Grp N exhaust inc. decat, plus the best bit Motec ECU mapped by TSL / Motec on a "safe" map but circa 330 BHP and 300ft/lb torque on 97 octane fuel, could get more on Optimax and a wilder map. Plus spare HKS superdrager exhaust and std V5 STI ECU. Might put HKS on and std ECU and sell TSL exh and Motec separatly. Now the not so good bits, has a gearbox problem; lazy syncros, could change syncros or put a £750 STI box in from Grade A. Also some scrot smashed me passenger side front window which has been replaced with new but the window trim has slight dints, final bit - some numpty bumped me rear bumper when parked, pushed it in slightly and scuffed it needs removing respraying plus refit - not bad. so what's it worth as it is, or with the gearbox, bumper, window trim sorted, or either of the former with out the Motec and TSL exhaust but with the HKS and std ECU and what are they worth separatly. Sadly all must go to a good home, I'll miss this car big style.
Paul
Old 10 June 2004, 09:56 PM
PaulV5Wagon
Scooby Newbie

Default V reg V5 STI Wagon with motec + TSL bits For Sale £6.5K

No replies on my post on value so how about £6.5K as it is with all the Motec and TSL stuff on it and the spare HKS / std ECU