Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

GATSO!!

Search this Thread

Old 29 July 2004, 06:35 PM
ScoobieSte
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up GATSO!!

Geodesy is a clever device that uses the latest satellite technology to pinpoint the location of all known fixed speed cameras around the UK (radar, laser and even the new digital cameras) and then warns you as you approach them.Geodesy is NOT a radar detector and as such it is 100% legal and is supported by many police forces and road safety organisations around the country.

• water and shock resistant
  • ideal for motorcycle and car use
  • extra power clips available
  • completely legal
  • simple installation
  • easy to use
  • plug and play straight out of the box
  • visual and audible alarms
If interested please contact me on KEyre3@aol.com

This unit is secondhand, living in rural N.Wales its had very little use apart from occasional trips away. It comes with an optional GPS Re-Radiation Antenna. It requires an annual subscription to the service of £30.00

The unit includes a modem, its recommended that you place the unit in the modem once a week, at this point it automatically contact Geodesy and updates with all the latest cameras, you can do it daily if you wanted, it only cost a normal 1minute phone call, approx 2p!

It does what it says on the box!, its very accurate and told me of all camera that I knew off, if you find a camera thats not on the system they'll pay you £50.00!