Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

2001 4dr bugeye wrx

Search this Thread

Old 04 August 2004, 08:31 PM
evo-n
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 4dr bugeye wrx

my green (no heard follower ) bugeye wrx has left me with no choice but to sell im currently in the market for a diesel to make moving to my new job more cost effective.

im selling this car cheap and have just spent £1,100 with scooby clinic on a new gearbox and new clutch if you fancy a project or a cheap bugeye then please consider mine ,ok details

2001 (Y) M.O.T next feb taxed till end of august (please be quick...lol) one previous owner full service history from subaru 10 stamps the car has been up and down the motorway all its life and does have , shall we say above average miles (112k) some people are put off by this and some people dont care as long as its been maintained which it has. theres a print out of its history and warranty work etc
if you think about wear and tear for a second 10 miles town driving is equivellant to 40 motorway miles so bearing this in mind 112,000 in reality isnt that much, the engine is sweet and the service history proves that.
the clutch lasted 112k !!! which proves how hard its been driven (or not!!) and its just my luck that the gearbox let go seems to be a weak link in impreza's anyway.

please no timewasters
the next owner will have peace of mind that theres a new clutch and gearbox under warranty thats just been fitted.

i can email pics on request

send me a email or pm if intrested

thanks for reading

nick

Last edited by evo-n; 21 August 2004 at 07:28 PM.
Old 05 August 2004, 06:50 PM
evo-n
Scooby Regular

up she goes
Old 21 August 2004, 07:23 PM
evo-n
Scooby Regular

now reduced £7,950 !!!!!! OVNO
must be the cheapest 4dr bugeye wrx around.
decided to trade it in deadline is wednesday if your serious and have the cash ready id rather sell it to a scooby nutter than a main stealer please phone me on 0115 9731139