Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

MY00 Turbo with PPP

Search this Thread

Old 29 August 2004, 11:52 PM
ScoobyDoobyDom
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default MY00 Turbo with PPP

This is the ad for my car that I have submit to Ebay. I realise 99% of people on here know most of this info, I have worded it for a 'non-Scoober' so please dont think i'm trying to insult anyones intelligence.

Subaru Impreza Turbo 2000 AWD
With Prodrive Performance Pack (PPP)
and rear de-cat exhaust.
EST 240-250bhp, 350Nm Torque.

Model year 2000 ‘V’ reg, currently on a private plate (555)
but will possibly leave on car for correct price.
Dark blue mica paint (colour code 95H on chassis plate). 55,000 miles with full Subaru service history. Taxed and MOT’d until end Dec ’04. Prodrive Performance Pack (PPP) with official installation certificate, comprising of Prodrive uprated ECU, uprated intercooler pipes and a Prodrive stainless steel rear exhaust silencer, together with the additional quickshift gearchange. I have fitted a Magnex rear de-cat section which removes the restrictive catalytic convertor and centre silencer. The exhaust note sounds superb and has a lovely grumble. Original cat pipe is still available.

Clean/unmarked interior, Sony CD head unit with 10 disc bootchanger. Barrier Deadlock on gearbox, factory fitted Thatcham cat.1 alarm and immobiliser with installation certificate and an active Tracker Monitor.

Car’s power is estimated between 240-250bhp. PPP figures usually indicate a power increase of around 20% over standard, without the rear de-cat.
The car puts out 350Nm of torque and pulls like a train all the way. PPP specifications indicate 0-60 time of 5.19 seconds and a standing ¼ mile in 13.97 seconds!

I have fitted 4 new Bridgestone Potenza RE010 tyres approximately 3 months ago and they have covered around 2000 miles, together with new front brake pads at approximately the same time.
Engine is run on Shell Optimax. (BP Ultimate in extreme circumstances).

BAD BIT: There are about 4 or 5 ‘car park’ dinks (inconsiderately caused by other drivers opening their car doors onto me!!) along the drivers side and one on the passenger rear door. Also, a few stonechips on the bonnet and just above the grille badge there are 2 or 3 which have formed a rust bubble about the size of a 20p piece.

This car moves like a rocket and viewing is highly advisable before bidding.

H O W E V E R , PLEASE NOTE: I WILL CARRY OUT ANY TEST DRIVES!
Anyone wishing to drive will need to bring the total amount for payment before driving it anywhere. You bend it ..it’s yours!
I live in Stanmore (Harrow, Middx.) which is where the car can be viewed.

This is a very quick car, especially for someone who has never owned or driven an Impreza, or equivalent performance car before. It is 4 wheel drive and is handled different from a front only or rear wheel drive car.

Standard equipment includes anti-lock brakes, central locking, front/rear electric windows, electric mirrors, power steering and twin front airbags.

Bids from £9800

Thanks.. Dom

Last edited by ScoobyDoobyDom; 29 August 2004 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Made a mistake!!
Old 30 August 2004, 12:32 AM
ScoobyDoobyDom
Scooby Regular

Old 30 August 2004, 10:03 AM
ScoobyDoobyDom
Scooby Regular

Old 30 August 2004, 04:30 PM
ScoobyDoobyDom
Scooby Regular