Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

1999 Evo 6 GSR Silver and Low Price

Search this Thread

Old 30 August 2004, 04:01 PM
supraTT
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Evo 6 GSR Silver and Low Price

Hi folks

Time has come to actually take the plunge and start saving for a deposit for a flat, so i am selling my Evo 6 GSR

The car has the following spec:-

1999 T with only 36k miles (converted properly from KM),
Rare Full Japanese Service History from day 1 with all Original Japanese Service book and Mitsubishi Handbooks / Manuals etc showing services from 1000km up to date car was imported.

2 owners

Immaculate Satellite Silver Metallic,
Immaculate Blue and Black Recaro interior
HKS Exhaust
HKS Racing Suction RSK Induction Kit
Samco Hoses,
Blow Off Valve
Eibach Suspension
HKS EVC 5 Digital Boost Controller
HKS Digital Boost Gauge and Peak Hold Display
The car also has just had 4 Newly refurbished Alloys,new centre caps and 4 Brand New Goodyear Eagle F1 Tyres.

Clear Repeaters,Front Fogs, Air Con, Stack of UK Receipts and Bills, GSR Model with AYC etc
I even have the Shipping docs from Yuwatrade in Japan (Japanese and English) when they shipped the car to the UK,all the Customs Receipts etc because i like to keep every little document and receipt.
Even the underside of the car is immaculate showing no signs of age at all.The local Mitsubishi garage have described the car as one of the best they have seen both inside and out,especially underneath.
New Ralliart Suspension Top Mounts fitted six weeks ago,
New Brake Pads, 2 AYC Fluid and Diff Fluid Changes in last 3 months.
The tappets were removed and cleaned last month and the engine runs like a Singer Sowing Machine with no noise at all.
There is a new actuator fitted and the
Oil changed religiously,the car has also had a full service at RC Developments a few months ago by the previous owner before i purchased it, but i do not have the receipt for this although it is on their records. Iridium plugs were fitted, new HKS Filter Element, fluids, oils etc etc by RC.
Taxed til November, MOT til end december.

As i said i am looking for something cheaper to free up some funds towards a flat deposit etc and that is the sole reason for selling. My father and i own a car valeting company
and as you would imagine the car is immaculate. When i bought the car i took the seats out to clean them and steamed the carpets etc etc.

Looking for £14250 ono which i dont think is a bad price for one of the cleanest Evo 6 GSR's around, and am sure a few folk on here would vouch for its condition. The car is superb all round. So i am open to sensible offers around this price.

Not really looking for any p/x just now until i decide how i am going to spread the funds, and then decide what i can afford next.

Have a couple of pics if anyone can post them for me ?

Anyone interested, please email me on michgellie@aol.com, or can reach me almost always on 07739 015383.
I am at the gym most nights from 5-7pm so if not available, leave a message or try before / after that.

Thanks folks.

Michael

Failing that pics can be seen on the following link, or i can email some to those who want more.

http://www.lancerregister.com/showth...threadid=54695
Old 03 September 2004, 02:04 PM
supraTT
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Car Provisionally Sold Via MLR pending arrival of deposit