Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

205 Mi16 1FM (Readvertised due to a timewaster)

Search this Thread

Old 17 September 2004, 07:28 PM
jameshoward
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 205 Mi16 1FM (Readvertised due to a timewaster)

I am looking for £4000

http://www.bookatrack.com/-PA?984&640&10567

Email me for some more pictures

Since the conversion the car has only covered 3000 miles and is used as a second vehicle. It is dry stored in a garage and i have only mainly used it during dry conditions. Nearly all the parts on the vehicle during the conversion have been replaced.

Engine & Gearbox

Reconditioned Mi16 Engine (Alloy Block) with Performance Exhaust Manifold so the engine is sitting at the correct angle, Pipercross Induction System, Full Stainless Devil Exaust System with Silencers, Magnecor Ignition Leads, Group N Engine Mounts, Powder Coated Inlet Manifold, Modified Radiator Cowling with New Radiator including Dual Fans with Secondary Fan On/Off Switch.

6 Speed GTI-6 Gearbox with lengthened 6th Gear, New Gear Linkages All Round, New Genuine Peugeot Clutch and Cable.

Brakes & Suspension

New GTI-6 Brakes/ Discs & Calipers with Rear 1.9 GTI Setup, Full Braided Hose Setup All Round. GTI-6 Master Cylinder.
FK Fast Road Adjustable Height Coilover Suspension with FK rear Shocks. Rear Torsion Bar Lowered 1 Spline, OMP Red Upper Strut Brace.

Wheels & Tyres

16" Team Dynamics Pro Race 2 Light Weight Alloys with Peugeot Centre Caps, Dunlop SP 9000 195/40/16 Tyres All Round, Standard 1.9 Spare Alloy.

Exterior & Interior

New Peugeot Head and Fog Lights Fitted, Standard Phase 2 Rear Lights, New Automatic Peugeot Bonnet, Full Professional Respray at a Genuine Peugeot Dealer in Original Peugeot Black with Laquer Coat, Mi16 Badges at Rear and on Side Decals, Momo Sill Plates.

Full Limited Edition 1FM Interior (Only 25 Made). This consists of Full Black Leather, Wood Trim Door Cars, Special Grey Carpet.

GTI-6 GearKnob with Momo Black Leather Gaitor, Momo Steering Wheel.

Stereo

Alpine Head Unit with Remote Control, Infinity Front Components with Tweaters, Pheonix Gold Rear Components with Tweaters.

As you can see from the pictures this car is absolutely immaculate inside and out. I have carried out all of the work myself except for fitting the Braided Hoses, Respraying the car and rewiring the Loom. I have had several 205 GTI's and used to work at a Peugeot dealer so i can assure you everything has been done correctly with no expense spared.
If you have any questions do email me jameshoward78@aol.com
or give me a call on 07989 740631.

Cheers

James
Old 17 September 2004, 09:02 PM
tonybooth
Scooby Regular

My offer still stands unless I find something else in the meantime.
Old 17 September 2004, 11:45 PM
jameshoward
Scooby Newbie

Thanks Tony.

I have sent you a pm