Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

MY95 wrx for sale

Search this Thread

Old 15 January 2001, 10:54 AM
matri
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

I am out of the country the moment but will be back on the 31st. A note for dave that you will still get first refusal but as i aint much time to sell the car due to work starting Feb i have too get a few offers.

If anyone is interested i will knock off traveling expenses if the car is taken.
It's an impreza wrx (imported) my95 body shape with the my93 engine.
50 thousand on the clock that miles, convertion carried out with full documentation, import tax paid etc, FSH, £1000 worth of wheels , Kenwood mask stereo £350.Thatcham cat 2 alarm.

History.
I bought the car just to say i've had one, i work offshore hense the reason for a qick sale as work is coming up in Feb. There has been a tiny missfire over the last couple of months, which is still there. I understand that it may be a quick fix but the garages i took it to didn't have much of a clue. The car is being serviced as we speak. The timing belt was changed just before i got it, so was the clutch ( wasent necessary but it just felt a little too lose, so i was told) full doc. For chasing down this miss fire i changed the Lambda sensor with titanium one£350, replaced all coil packs and all plugs£250, replaced the ecu with RA Type 2nd hand£350 which didn,t solve it so there is a spare my93 ecu (these cost £1000 from goode!) all the filters and oil levels have been checked and replaced and the car has been in the garage when ever i've been away.
As there is still this small missfire which is more anoying than anything else i was looking for around £12000.

I will negotiate a reduction due to the glitch. If you consider the extra,s such as coil packs, 2 x ecu, kn wheels, kenwood mask, ti lambada sensor, and fsh + reduction on traveling expenses, someone could get a hell of a bargin...especially if you know what the glitch might be!

Dave will get first refusal
you can e-mail at steve@copeland66.freeserve.co.uk i will be back in the uk on Feb 1st but if you want any further info you can call the mobile on 07968247542 , i am in Cyprus and i think i get the bill of the call if you phone
I will not be able to pick up mail until the 31st of jan.

Cheers guys
Steve