Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Brands Hatch World Superbike Ticets (special ones) for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 18 July 2001, 10:10 PM
ptholt
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm posting this on behalf of a friend that used to run a motorbike shop before it went pop last autumn.
Admittedly they are not cheap, but see what you get for the price.

On July 27/28/29 World superbikes returns to the Brands Hatch circuit in kent. The tickets are for the whole three days, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. They include priority parking at the thistle hotel area (though if you arrive late getting in it can be a tad difficult). They include seats in a box with complimentary food and drink on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The box also has seperate toilets away from the masses, and for those of you that have been there before, you'll know the importance of this!

There is also the option for those that purchase box tickets to go to the after race charity party, where you'll get to see the teams and riders unwind after a hard weekend
The price of the party is an extra £100 on top of the weekend tickets with proceeds going to childrens charities and riders for health.

The after race party comprises of early evening drinking session in the bar, a meal, a charity auction of riders clothing, pictures etc and a disco (50's theme this year apparently).

The auction has previously been 'auctioneered' by Keith Huewen (and is again to the best of my knowledge) and the riders are more than happy to sign any items you may purchase (you will have plenty of chance to meet them whilst drinking/eating as these tickets are in the main hall with the riders, not the cheaper hall that doesnt get to come in till after the meal)

In previous years i've been privelliged enough to meet most of the riders, buy some of there gear at the charity auction and have plenty of great memories. So come on, dip your hands in your pockers and i'll see you there.

The price of the weekend tickets are £185 each.
The after race party ticket is £100 each (on top of the above, only available to those attending in the box).
(Everyone - including me, has paid the exact same for these tickets, so one is getting a free ride).

If you are quick enough my friend also has first refusal on some rooms at the thistle hotel and you can get up, have breakfast and stroll down to the box whilst the masses are queing, but these are on a first come, first served basis and are paid for direct at the hotel.

I know it sounds steep but just look at the package available and the benefits.

* Priority parking in the thistle hotel area
* A guaranteed seat all weekend !
* Somewhere for your brlongings to be stored whilst you wander around the track
* Much quieter loos!
* Free food and drink all weekend (whilst in the box)
* No fighting got a glimpse of the action with x thousand others.
* The Opportunity to attend the after race party/charity auction/disco with riders and teams.
* The opportunity to stay at the thistle hotel and not have to queue up

For booking/details please call cherie on 07971 384250 or 07890 455780

[This message has been edited by ptholt (edited 18 July 2001).]
Old 19 July 2001, 09:55 AM
RonaldoH
Scooby Regular

Cool

Pete.

drop a mail to ben@visordown.com. Thats my girlfriends little bro' he runs
Old 19 July 2001, 09:58 AM
ptholt
Scooby Regular

funnily enough i did pop a post onto visordown.com but theres so many posts flying on there its vanishing down the list.

I'll drop him a mail and see if he can assist.

Cheers Ron.

[This message has been edited by ptholt (edited 19 July 2001).]
Old 19 July 2001, 12:39 PM
ptholt
Scooby Regular