Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Peugeot 205 GTi - Mi16 Miami Blue Track Prepared with FULL MOT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05 January 2005, 04:00 PM
met
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Peugeot 205 GTi - Mi16 Miami Blue Track Prepared with FULL MOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toyed with selling this late last year found a buyer then couldnt bring myself to do it, not the first time ive changed my mind on this one but here goes as i need the money elsewhere & only ever used it for tracks.

MORE PICTURES ON THIS LINK

http://photobucket.com/albums/v472/ebaysale/205%20Mi16/

12 Months MOT - No Tax -SORN at the moment.
1990 Miami Blue Special Edition 1.6 GTi
Power Steering, Central Locking, Electric Windows.(With 1.9 rear disc beam)

Engine/Gearbox
Proper Mi16 Engine Conversion with alloy blocked recon Unit in 2002. I have all receipts from the work. K&N Induction Kit.
Recon Gearbox fitted within last couple of months, new clutch at same time. The car is still running a 1.6 box. Fuel Lines are all braided from the engine to the tank & routed through the inside of the car too.

Brakes.
Standard 1.9 kit up front & back. Brand new Braided lines throughouth, including front to rear pipe, Braided through the inside of the car, with Driver controlled brake bias lever near the gearstick.

Suspension/Wheels
Bilstein streetline front & back, lowered on uprated springs approx 30mm. Rear beam is completly refurbed 1.9 with Disc brakes again all braided. Wheels are standard speedline with super sticky Yokohama rubber, could do with 2 new tyres.
New Driveshafts, Drop links & all Bearings.
OMP Stut Brace, Bonnet needs to be painted but looks cool in matt black, fitted with OMP Bonnet pins.

Interior.
Stripped out, fitted with 2 Blue Cobra Monaco's & Willans Harnesses. Full OMP Cage unpainted. Momo Gear ****.

Security/Ignition.
Fiited with CAT 1 Toad alarm & Immob, de-locked, FIA style starter button linked to alarm, with Red kill switch in dash & 2nd Cooling fan switch.

Car is super Reliable, regular oil changes done about 4 Trackdays in 2004 with no reliability issues whatsoever. All heaters & electrics work perfectly so it can be used easily as a road car too, no need for trailers. The car is in excellent condition & I would describe the bodywork as 8/10 for a near 15yr Old French Car.

This car is a proper pocket rocket & embarrases Clio Cups, Cooper S's, Type R's et el all day on track & a lot of modern cars on the road too. You will not be dissapointed with this car. Please call 07940 398 727 for more info, the car has stacks of paperwork & the last MOT fail sheet which showed a loose PAS pipe & light bulb needed & thats all. This car is superb value especcialy in the bang for your buck section, it would cost you a great deal more to build this car to this spec, it is ready to go straight out on track & put in some excellent laps & big smiles on your face too. If i get close to the asking price i will throw a custom made Camcorder mount in too, this is made by Arri the people that make all the Film industrys expensive camera stuff.
I would like as close to the bargain price of £2600.00 ono
Pleas call 07940 398 727 for more info.

Last edited by met; 05 January 2005 at 06:51 PM.
Old 05 January 2005, 10:43 PM
met
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

up