Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Snowboarding, ICE, PC Equipment for Sale! Grab a bargain!

Search this Thread

Old 09 January 2005, 06:56 PM
HomerJunior
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Snowboarding, ICE, PC Equipment for Sale! Grab a bargain!

Lots of goodies for sale. Just having a clearout after Christmas. What I can't shift here I will put on eBay but would rather give everyone the chance here first before having to pay the fees and all the hassle of eBay.

1) Vans Omni Boa Snowboard Boots. UK size 5. Are black in colour. Bought for my girlfriend as a Birthday present and have seen JUST 2 days riding!!!! She says they cramp her feet so I have to save up and buy her another pair! In fantastic condition. RRP: £169.99 Looking for aroung the £120 mark + P&P.

2) Burton Ruler Snowboard Boots. UK Size 6. Are blue / light blue in colour. Are my girlfriends original boots before she got her new ones. Are in good condition and have seen no more than 5-7 days riding. Boots do not smell and are in good condition. RRP £129.99. Looking for around £80 + P&P.

3) Alpine Perspex Window (480mmx300mm). Produced by Auto Acoustics in Surrey. Originally in my BMW but no longer have any use for it. Has a couple of minor scratches but would look good as part of a boot install especailly when illuminated. Has fixing holes round the outside and the Alpine logo etched across the middle. RRP £55. Looking for about £30 (delivery included in price)

4) Brand New Alpine Perspex Window (400mmx280mm). Produced by Auto Acoustics in Surrey. Never used but will finish off your boot install especailly when illuminated. Has fixing holes round the outside and the Alpine logo etched across the middle. RRP £50. Looking for about £25 (delivery included in price)

5) Brand New Alpine Perspex Window (390mmx295mm). Produced by Auto Acoustics in Surrey. Never used but will finish off your boot install especailly when illuminated. Has fixing holes round the outside and the Alpine logo etched across the middle. RRP £50. Looking for about £25 (delivery included in price)

6) Angel Eyes never used. Bought as a project for my E30 but never got round to fitting them. Know they will definitely fit an E36 but a brave Scoobynetter may fancy them as a project to fit them to another make of car. Blue in colour, inside eye 107mm dia, outside eye 128mmx149mm. RRP £50. Will accept offers around £25 (postage included)

7) Toshiba 4600 Laptop. Comes with carry case, external keyboard and mouse, Win XP, Office XP, 700Mhz Processor, 256Mb RAM, 40Gb Hard Drive, McAfee VirusScan, Wireless Network Card, Local Area Network Card, 2x PCMCIA Ports, 56K Modem, Internal Floppy Drive, Internal CD ROM, Infrared Port, Built In Soundcard, 2x USB Sockets, Power Cable for Laptop. £320 + P&P.

All the prices reflect a fair amount for the goods for sale. I accept paypal but please add 3% if using this method of payment. Please PM me or email me at homerjunior@dsl.pipex.com if you have any queries or wish to make me an offer. After this bounces a few times I will be forced to put the items on eBay.

Happy shopping!

Last edited by HomerJunior; 10 January 2005 at 08:43 AM.
Old 10 January 2005, 08:44 AM
HomerJunior
Scooby Regular

BTTT
Old 10 January 2005, 06:33 PM
HomerJunior
Scooby Regular

BTTT once again!
Old 11 January 2005, 08:04 PM
HomerJunior
Scooby Regular

Is no one interested in this stuff! Really surprised, there are some great bargains to be had! Will give it till the end of the week otherwise off to eBay it all goes!