Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

GODSPED BRAKE KIT AND SUBARU 4 POTS CALIPERS.

Search this Thread

Old 29 September 2001, 08:34 PM
enrique
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I sell my brake kit that comprise:
- 335*32 rotors with aluminium bells.
- Brakets, nuts, and bolts.
- Subaru four pots callipers with the spacers fitted
- Mintex 1144
(godspeed kit with only 900 miles, fitted on august)
700 ukp. I pay the freight.
Old 29 September 2001, 11:27 PM
scoobytwo
Scooby Newbie

Talking

Your not that Inglesias bloke who sang with Whitney Houston are you and Julio ain't your dad is he?? If you are my Mrs said she'll let me buy the brakes off you if you could deliver them personally!!!!1
Old 30 September 2001, 12:22 PM
enrique
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Yes scoobytwo, I´m Enrique Iglesias and as my father have said me if you give me to your Mrs one hole night I´ll send you the brake kit for free and your Mrs with a IPP.......if she want come back.

I´ll pay the delivery

*please send me a pic previously.

IPP=IGLESIAS PERFORMANCE PACK
Old 30 September 2001, 05:25 PM
Rosco
Scooby Regular

Hi Enrique
Why are you selling them? I sold mine on Saturday but that was because I sold the car!
Steve
Old 02 October 2001, 02:03 PM
enrique
Scooby Regular

Wink

Hi again Rosco,

I´m sorry to know that you have sold your scooby. What car could be better at this price?
I´m selling my brake kit because I have seen a post with a set of second hand Ap´s. I´m very happy with look and performance of the godspeed kit, it´s really fantastic and a lot cheaper, but I ´m looking for update to aluminium callipers (as Ap´s), and less expensive pads.
If I don´t buy the ap kit then the next month I could buy a new kit of GALFER that comprise discs with aluminium bells,brakets, nuts and bolts, pads, callipers (a little secret: callipers are made by ap) and braided hoses. The quality of this kit it´s fantastic, better than Ap I think, and the look it´s owwwww! The bells and braket are blue anodised and the callipers are red painting. If you want a pic I can post here or email you. This kit it´s actually fitted to Porsche 911 turbo for race use and it´s really fantastic. The disc are as the mitsubishi evo, with little holes to vent, seems fundition and no two parts joined as ap´s and godspeed. I know if this it´s better, but looks very good.
The price of this kit could be 1.276 ukp, vat included. I have a seller friend of mine,and could be more cheap but until the next 10-20-01 I won´t know the final price.
If somebody wanted buy this kit I could talk with my friend for a group buying with better price.
I hope talk with you again.

Regards,
Old 02 October 2001, 08:20 PM
Rosco
Scooby Regular

Your right, no car is better value for the money but I spent another 5000 and got an Evo VI.
I'm surprised you don't find the brakes good enough. After all the abuse I gave them around 2 tracks, I find it hard to believe that the AP's could be that much better.
Seeya
Steve
Old 02 October 2001, 10:47 PM
enrique
Scooby Regular

Red face

Rosco I´m very happy with the godspeed kit and only want upgrade the callipers and pads -a lot cheaper- but if I cannot sell my kit I´ll probably buy the callipers and brakets of Ian in godspeed.
In my country it´s difficult to see the mitsu. How different to the scooby?. I have read that it´s very expensive on day to day use (pads,tyres,mpg....)How different the brakes and stability? I have fitted the bilstein inserts and eibach springs.
Regards,
Old 02 October 2001, 10:49 PM
enrique
Scooby Regular

Red face

Rosco I´m very happy with the godspeed kit and only want upgrade the callipers and pads -a lot cheaper- but if I cannot sell my kit I´ll probably buy the callipers and brakets of Ian in godspeed.
In my country it´s difficult to see the mitsu. How different to the scooby?. I have read that it´s very expensive on day to day use (pads,tyres,mpg....)How different the brakes and stability? I have fitted the bilstein inserts and eibach springs.
Regards,