Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

BULLDOG PUP

Search this Thread

Old 23 January 2005, 10:29 AM
webby v7 slipperwagon
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default BULLDOG PUP

We recently, had a litter of two bulldog puppys(we lost one). The pups are from our own two pet bulldogs (albert and tilly). The pup we have to sell is a bitch and all white.She comes from one of the best blood lines( no inherent faults). And both her parents are the breed standard. Her father(sire) Albert is the top stud dog in the midlands. We want her to go to a caring home, so no proffesional dog breeders need apply. If you are interested please check prices first as these are a very expensive breed of dog.She is six weeks old and will soon be ready to go, fully inoculated.
Old 23 January 2005, 01:13 PM
catalunya199again
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i no this is of the selling subject but i have a male 2 year old bulldog and was looking to stud him out do you know of any sites or any where which can help me get started

cheers dave
Old 23 January 2005, 02:10 PM
webby v7 slipperwagon
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by catalunya199again
i no this is of the selling subject but i have a male 2 year old bulldog and was looking to stud him out do you know of any sites or any where which can help me get started

cheers dave
Hi Dave, if you contact the kennel club, i'm pretty sure for a fee they will registerhim for you. But be warned, that the breed standard for Bulldogs has now bee brought into force, by Brussels. They are stopping any breeding where the dog does not fall into the standard. This is because B-dogs are so expensive (£2500). That many breeders have been and still are, just throwing anything together. I have refused on several occasions(at the loss of £400) to put my dog to another bitch, because the bitch has been a real dog (excuse the pun). All this bad and in-breeding has caused a lot of trouble in many blood lines of dog, and given them a bad name;i/e Big heads small chests, big chest small heads, slopeing backs, bowed rears etc etc etc. You can register with your local Bulldog club, mind they can be a funny lot.