Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

CHEAP ALFA ROMEO GTV 3.0 V6 FOR SALE

Search this Thread

Old 11 February 2005, 06:06 PM
andygrant1
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CHEAP ALFA ROMEO GTV 3.0 V6 FOR SALE

ALFA ROMEO GTV 3.0 V6 LUSSO For sale.....Sadly CAT D registered.

1998 S reg
Very good condition
1 previous company director owner
59,800 miles
Dark Blue Metallic
Full Black Momo Leather interior
Air Con --- needs regassing
Electric Windows
Electric Mirrors
Central Locking
P.A.S
Alarm
Alloys

Service book stamped upto 46,000 miles receipts for oil changes and various other parts after that. I'v had a new oil cooler fitted because of a leak and just recently a new radiator.

BAD POINTS

The car has had damage to the front bonnet and wings by previous owner but has now been fully repaired to a high standard it is therefore sadly registered as Cat D. The car drives very well and to look at it nobody would ever know it has been damaged.

It is also in need of new set of front tyres and would also benefit from some new brake discs and pads. Also there is a slight scratch on the drivers side rear quarter, nothing major i have had a quote of £50 to paint it up and put it right as i say it is a surface mark and not a dent.

I bought the car in good faith knowing of its previous accident, it has given me no trouble whatsoever other than the oil cooler and radiator that i have mentioned it still drives properly and accelerates like hell.

If you want a geniune and fairly low mileage 3.0 gtv then please come and have a look because it is a good car. However it does need to go because of a deposit for a house, so no sensible offer wil be refused. As it stands i want £4200, which is still cheap as it is a phase 2 model.

you can contact me on 07732438042 the car can be seen in Birmingham