Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

TSL 320 BHP tuned WRX for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 22 February 2005, 09:37 PM
Min
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TSL 320 BHP tuned WRX for sale.

I bought my silver UK WRX for sale 3 months ago.It is a mint 1owner FSH car. Within 2 weeks the car had 19" arospeed alloys and falken rubber fitted, another 3weeks later I drove it into TSL and asked them to do a conversion using bolt on bits for reliable power, I asked for "the best of everything!". Their conversion consists of a free flowing air filter, full stainless exhaust with a group n cat pipe(£700 on its own). Uprated fuel pump, STI injectors, VS34 turbo and ecutek remapped ecu.While the car was in there I thought I better lower it and uprate the brakes, the car now has 350mm AP 4pots and upgraded disc and pads, Eibach springs and a strut brace.Bodywise I didnt like the standard headlamps so had some morette lamps fitted and color coded. Thats the lot,very unforseen circumstances have meant the car has to go...im looking for 14k or a very near offer. Dont waste my time tyre kickers and test pilots.This car is a reliably tuned monster, STIs dont come next to me and its docile enough to let your mother take it to sainsburys shopping!

Please bear in mind that i have receipts for everything I have spent on this car and its the best part of £8k!!!!so at !£14 its abit of a bargain!

Any questions please call me on 07708 918 305. I dont always have access to a pc so calling is the best way to get me.

Cheers for looking

Min