Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

95M Nissan Sunny GTi

Search this Thread

Old 25 March 2005, 07:41 PM
datsunman
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95M Nissan Sunny GTi

Am selling my GTi as I've now got three vehicles on the drive and it's getting a bit full. Used this as a runabout for the last six months or so back and forth to work.

It's a 95 M plate in the metallic green colour, the car's done 100250 miles and is taxed until the end of June this year. I think the MOT runs until about the same time (haven't got the paperwork handy). I think there's history up to about 80k but I dumped the oil and filter when I got it, at about 97k or so.

It's got an immobiliser but no alarm (think it's the factory fit one but not sure) with two keys and two immobiliser fobs.

I've had the car about eight months and have replaced the battery, two front tyres and the exhaust, everything's standard, no aftermarket bits.

It isn't perfect (but the price I'm asking reflects this), the front nearside wing has had a bit of paint before I had it and has a small (ten pence piece size) bit of rust on the arch with a bit of fading. Wouldn't take too much to fix and is not really noticable unless you're looking for it. There's also a little ding on the door where some tw*t decided to throw something at the car whilst on the motorway... http://gti.uk.com/cgi-bin/images/YaBBImages/sad.gif

The rear wiper doesn't work properly, I've checked the wiring and there's a voltage being delivered, again probably an easy fix but haven't got round to it, the rear screen does work so maybe it's a faulty earth or something?

I'm asking £500 for the car, as I said it needs a little work to be made 'pristine' but it's a perfect daily driver without the work being done. Give me £650 and I'll chuck in the stereo, it's about three months old and is an Alpine CDA-9812 RR (same as http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=2193 but in black with Red buttons. http://gti.uk.com/cgi-bin/images/YaBBImages/smiley.gif

edited: Insurance is dirt cheap too, cost me £250 for a year.
Old 25 March 2005, 09:55 PM
Jon_Murgie
Scooby Regular

Where are you located?
Old 26 March 2005, 08:31 PM
datsunman
Scooby Regular

Sorry, forgot that bit! I'm in Milton Keynes.

I'll take a couple of pics tomorrow if anyone is interested.

Dan