Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

95 WRX for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06 April 2005, 06:14 PM
skyrunner
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 WRX for sale

Hi all,

The desire to throw myself out of a plane this summer means I'll have to let my beloved Scoob go, skydiving is the only thing I've found which is more fun than rumbling around in the silver hooligan, but it's also more expensive!

So here we go...

95 M WRX
Unmarked silver, four door saloon, with low level spoiler.
81000 miles, the last service was done 29/9/04 by TSL. A full stainless decat system (sounds fantastic!) was fitted at this point, and the car was also MOT'd here.
Apart from the exhaust, this is a very original, unmolested example. The interior is without rips, tears or stains, and has never been a smokers car. A Momo wheel and gear **** are the only non-standard items inside.
A Panasonic single-disc head unit is connected to a set of Infinity amps and speakers.
All the usual WRX features, electrics windows, electric retracting wing mirrors, rear wiper, and a proper electric aerial instead of those nasty pull-up things.
The car was professionally imported in Jan 03, with all docs and mileage conversion certificate.
Cat1 alarm, linked to remote central locking, and Tracker Retrieve system.
Properly warmed up and cooled down, run only on Optimax

A new header tank was fitted last year, together with a replacement power-steering pump.

The ONLY fault I'm aware of with this car is a slight cough from the engine when accelerating (very) hard. The general opinion from those in the know is that the car probably requires a good tuning, as a result of the Lambda probe being removed when the decat system was fitted. I just haven't got time to get this done, but I feel the asking price makes a trip to a rolling-road worthwhile!

I'm looking for £4200 or very near offer for this car, which I reckon isn't too much for a very clean, original, 260bhp+ Scoob.

I'll try posting pics, but please feel free to email me if you'd like them sent direct. (Remove the <nospam> from the email address at the bottom)

Thanks for reading!

Cheers

mart17<nospam>@gotadsl.co.uk
Mobile: 07906 752208
Old 06 April 2005, 06:39 PM
skyrunner
Scooby Newbie

Red face

Originally Posted by skyrunner
Hi all,

The desire to throw myself out of a plane this summer means I'll have to let my beloved Scoob go, skydiving is the only thing I've found which is more fun than rumbling around in the silver hooligan, but it's also more expensive!

So here we go...

95 M WRX
Unmarked silver, four door saloon, with low level spoiler.
81000 miles, the last service was done 29/9/04 by TSL. A full stainless decat system (sounds fantastic!) was fitted at this point, and the car was also MOT'd here.
Apart from the exhaust, this is a very original, unmolested example. The interior is without rips, tears or stains, and has never been a smokers car. A Momo wheel and gear **** are the only non-standard items inside.
A Panasonic single-disc head unit is connected to a set of Infinity amps and speakers.
All the usual WRX features, electrics windows, electric retracting wing mirrors, rear wiper, and a proper electric aerial instead of those nasty pull-up things.
The car was professionally imported in Jan 03, with all docs and mileage conversion certificate.
Cat1 alarm, linked to remote central locking, and Tracker Retrieve system.
Properly warmed up and cooled down, run only on Optimax

A new header tank was fitted last year, together with a replacement power-steering pump.

The ONLY fault I'm aware of with this car is a slight cough from the engine when accelerating (very) hard. The general opinion from those in the know is that the car probably requires a good tuning, as a result of the Lambda probe being removed when the decat system was fitted. I just haven't got time to get this done, but I feel the asking price makes a trip to a rolling-road worthwhile!

I'm looking for £4200 or very near offer for this car, which I reckon isn't too much for a very clean, original, 260bhp+ Scoob.

I'll try posting pics, but please feel free to email me if you'd like them sent direct. (Remove the <nospam> from the email address at the bottom)

Thanks for reading!

Cheers

mart17<nospam>@gotadsl.co.uk
Mobile: 07906 752208
Just realised I've posted this on the wrong board, oops
Old 06 April 2005, 11:52 PM
skyrunner
Scooby Newbie

bttt
Old 07 April 2005, 06:17 PM
skyrunner