Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

1994 Silver Impreza WRX 4 Sale

Search this Thread

Old 22 April 2005, 07:39 PM
STOOBOY
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 Silver Impreza WRX 4 Sale

1994 M reg Japanese Import WRX

Car:

•Impreza WRX
•Silver
•72.000 miles
•12 months MOT
•Short Tax
•Mini Disc/Cd player
•Tracker Monitor

Modifications:

•Blitz Nur Spec-R Exhaust System
•De-Cat High Flow Downpipe
•High Flow Up-pipe
•Induction Kit
•Later edition Interior
•STi Alloys
•Clear Indicators
•Clear Side repeaters
•STI rear light clusters

History:

I have had this car 2 years now and also new the previous owner and have loved driving it. It’s a great example with little modifications. I had no intention of selling this car and have recently spent a fair bit of money replacing bits to improve the car. It has new plugs, new coil packs, recent oil change, new cambelt and clutch last summer. All the exhaust modifications were fitted within the last year and all gaskets were replaced at the time. The complete exhaust system has made a huge difference. The car just really kicks and keeps pulling hard right from the minute you floor the gas and produces quite an awesome rumble! Rocker cover gasket was done last year. I pretty much got the car how I wanted it when a good friend then tells me he wanted to sell his black STi 5 which I have loved since the day he bought it. When he told me I rang the bank ordered a loan and bought it off him as soon as I could because I just had to have it. So that now leaves me with my old car to sell! The car is very clean as you can see from the pictures. The guy before me installed the later interior as you can see its not the usual red fleck seats that comes with this age car. Most of the work since I have owned it has been done at Xtreme Scoobies so has been in good hands. I have only ever run it on optimax since I bought it. I used the car to get to work and back every day which is about a 20 minute drive and the car has never been tracked. The car is now off the road and wrapped up war in storage as couldnt wait any longer to drive my new one.

Honesty:

Unfortunately there is 1 cigarette burn on the back rest part of the drivers seat from the previous owner. There is also as I have shown up close in one of the photos a small scuff mark on the rear bumper where I reversed into a plant pot. Doh! The central locking does not work due to a solenoid that’s gone in the drivers door. I never replaced it as its really only me that ever goes in it so it never bothered me enough to sort it. And lastly the clutch is slighty juddery where I did not replace the fly wheel when replacing the clutch but I understand most scoobs judder. Even my new one does a fair bit.

I have taken plenty of photos to give a good idea of whats for sale. As you can see its a very clean tidy example.

If you like what you see and its what you looking for im sure you wont be dissapointed. Im looking for £4499 or a near offer.

If your interested reply to this thread or send me a private message. Viewing can be most evenings and weekends.

Thanks for looking!
Old 23 April 2005, 03:24 PM
STOOBOY
Scooby Regular

BTTT for Saturday!
Old 24 April 2005, 12:06 PM
STOOBOY
Scooby Regular

Again for Sunday!
Old 25 April 2005, 09:01 AM