Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

elise s1 titanium 98 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06 May 2005, 04:53 PM
chrisyd
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up elise s1 titanium 98 for sale

Im putting my wee pride and joy up for sale, I moved out to florida to start a new business in classic car restoration and the u.s. wont let me ship the car over due to the fact it dont meet bumper regulations ? wierd ! anyway, the car is in proffesional storage with a company just outside glasgow where it has been well cared for for over a year with no road miles collected only weekly engine start ups and rolled around the facility to stop tyre flat spots.

I bought the car 2 years ago and used it only for a few months here and there when i was back in scotland from time to time. The car is a Lotus Elise S1 1998 S plate in Titanium silver, 1800cc engine well serviced and looked after, I had a new alternator fitted a year ago which has not even been run it yet due to storage. It also has 4 new shocks fitted as the old felt a little soft, new rear tyres, timing belt. I bought the car from an enthousiast in London who fitted a sports exhaust and a k&n filter.

The brakes were all converted to cross-grooved ebc disks and greenstuff pads.

The car has 57'000 miles from new, these were collected from the previous owner who used it on the motorway commuting to london and back.

The interior is fitted with rare british racing green leather and trim which looks good against the titanium body. The bodywork is in good condition with only a few stone chips which all elise's collect due to their low ride height.

It is up for sale for £11,000

Interested customers post reply and i will email shots of the car.
Old 19 May 2005, 09:43 PM
chrisyd
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

back again