Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

MY03 (53) WRX For Sale (6,900 miles !!)

Search this Thread

Old 31 May 2005, 05:08 PM
Jamesemt
Scooby Regular

Location: Ibiza TDI - Causing a smokescreen on a back road near you
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MY03 (53) WRX For Sale (6,900 miles !!)

I've worked out that I can't afford the payments on this car, and as I've only done just under 7,000 miles in 18 months it's not worth me keeping it!!

It's in WR Blue, and is the 4 door saloon. It's a Euro import originally from Belgium and is completely unscratched and undinged - there's only 3 stone chips on the entire car...

I am the first owner, having bought the car brand new from Well Lane on November 5th 2003. I've still got the original bill...

Mods wise - I've installed an MP3 Blaupunkt stereo plus cubby hole, Tracker to enable easy insurance, Blitz BB (still have original pea shooter), middle decat (still have cat), oil temp and boost gauges in the A pillar pod, STI bootlid and spoiler (genuine Subaru, which has been delocked and professionally sprayed) and brand new STI alcantara seats front and rear. The seats were bought brand new from Prodrive and have only been sat in for the last 300 miles. The car also has had a Geometry reallignment with P1 settings at Scoobyclnic.

The car has had two services - the first by my local dealership at about 1100 miles, and the second service (in January at around 5,000 miles) by Scoobyclinic who also fitted the gauges.

It's always warmed up properly (up to 90 degrees oil temp, not just water temp - hence the gauge) and it's always been idled correctly.

Looking for realistic offers, and welcome any AA/RAC inspection.

If you want more info, email me direct Jameselvin@hotmail.comREMOVE_WHEN_REPLYING

Edited to add - I may be interested in a cheaper part ex - CTR/172/182 etc

Cheers

James

Last edited by Jamesemt; 31 May 2005 at 07:03 PM.