Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

MITSUBISHI LANCER EVO GSR PRICED TO SELL

Search this Thread

Old 30 June 2005, 10:30 PM
sti-boyo
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MITSUBISHI LANCER EVO GSR PRICED TO SELL

For sale a 1994 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO II GSR in show condition. I’ve never been very interested in Mitsubishi’s but what sold me on this car was the condition given that it was built back in 1994. The paint work is in superb condition with no signs of any re-spray and all the gaps are true. The interior is very clean with only slight hints of its age on the driver seat where a bit of sagging can be noticed. This gun metal grey family saloon is seriously outstanding fun and embarrassingly good value for money.

By the looks of things, this car, has been a non smokers car, ashtrays and cigarette lighter are unused. There are no rips, tears stains, or cigarette burns anywhere.

The odometer shows 91,000kms on the clock (58,000miles) which is very low by UK standards, however only slightly below average for Japanese standards. Like most Japanese cars this one is packed with all the mod-cons; however this is all factory equipment. The car has no aftermarket modifications what so ever. It is completely standard. It has optional extras such as genuine Mitsubishi mud flaps and the OZ Racing alloy wheels as well as front and rear alloy strut braces. The tyres have been recently replaced and are all like new. Also the MOT tester couldn’t believe its condition; he said “it’s in better condition than a 12 month car over here, amazing!”

The result is one of the most enthralling entertaining and enjoyable cars I have ever driven of any power, price or size.

I could go on and on about how much this car has impressed me, but I will spare you this time…

This particular car has been taken care of, regardless of cost since being imported and registered this February, and judging on its condition this would have been the case in Japan too. There are no mechanical problems, (the turbo works well and doesn’t blow a puff of smoke).

I have the, MOT certificate, Number plate authorization certificate from DVLA, certificate of cancelled registration from JAPAN, certificate of importers details from the HM customs,

I have also recently changed the oil and oil filter, fuel filter, replaced the spark plugs with NGK Iridium ones and there is also a new battery.

Mobile: 07968 808254
Old 30 June 2005, 11:52 PM
wheelwright
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

MITSUBISHI LANCER EVO GSR PRICED TO SELL
and that would be???.................and a BTTT for you M8