Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Scooby Plate "S55 5UBA" For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 04 July 2005, 10:00 PM
ventura
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Scooby Plate "S55 5UBA" For Sale

Hi Folks,

Just new to this site/forum...

Hello to all....

Just thought I would ask if anyone or you know of anyone who would be interested in by Scooby Plate I have on retention that I am looking to move on.

I purchased the plate back in 1998 for a company car I was promised (Scooby of course), unfortunately the car was taken off the car list and despite being promised it would return to the list it never did!

The actual plate is "S555 UBA" which I guess is one of the nicest Subaru Cherished registration plates around.

Thought I would let some genuine Subaru enthusiasts have pop at it first.

Even if any of you folks are not interested in the plate, if you could point me in the best direction to sell it (apart from the most obvious ebay I guess) I would be most grateful.

Just to confirm this Plate is on a V750 form with the £105 assignment fee having already been paid and can only be placed on cars on a "S" 1998 registration plate or later.

Many thanks for your time..(email venturaservices@yahoo.co.uk)

Cheers...

P.S.I had the plate valued back in 1998 and I was told it would fetch around £1500-£2000 then, but I am not sure what it would be worth in today’s market (more or less?) An Idea of what it would be worth or offers would be much appreciated..

Steve ...