Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

very rare Ronnie Wood album

Search this Thread

Old 29 July 2005, 09:31 PM
sqwint
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default very rare Ronnie Wood album

The album is called "The valerie Masters live with Ronnie Wood"
This is a must have for collectors and fans of Ronnie Wood of The Rolling Stones.

This album was recorded at Ronnie’s personal studio in England, and produced by Steve Bush who produced the Stereophonics first three albums.

It started life as a project by Ronnie’s brother in law, the much acclaimed artist Paul Karslake (Paulkarslake.co.uk) who has been playing Blues for many years.

The band is the Valerie Masters of which I am the drummer, and we were offered the chance to use Ronnie’s Studio as a favour to Paul. This then mushroomed into the complete album, with Ronnie playing with us on "Concrete Jungle" and "Seven days".

The album is superb quality with great production, but limited to a run of just 500. Full track listing as follows: Red house, Down so long, The Thrill is gone, Born under a bad sign, Concrete Jungle, Seven Days, Before you accuse me, Going back to Texas and Shaking all over. The albums are CD only are have been professionally pressed. They are not CDR recordings, and the inlay is full colour with photos from the recording session.

So far this album has only been sold at gigs in Essex UK, so this is a chance for collectors all over Europe to own a truly limited record. When they have sold out we will not be pressing any more.

I will mail out the Cds to successful purchasers the following working day after funds have been received. UK orders are dispatched as signed for. All CDs are mailed out using proper CD mailer boxes to avoid damage in transit.

Any Scoobynetters that wish to purchase one, sign in here and I will send you a Paypal invoice. Cost is £8.99 and £1.00 p&P.

These are selling fast on ebay at the moment, but thought that there may be a few scooby blues fans out there.

Cheers
Sqwint
Mark
Old 29 July 2005, 09:58 PM
stevewrxwagon
Scooby Regular

YHPM.....

Originally Posted by sqwint
The album is called "The valerie Masters live with Ronnie Wood"
This is a must have for collectors and fans of Ronnie Wood of The Rolling Stones.

This album was recorded at Ronnie’s personal studio in England, and produced by Steve Bush who produced the Stereophonics first three albums.

It started life as a project by Ronnie’s brother in law, the much acclaimed artist Paul Karslake (Paulkarslake.co.uk) who has been playing Blues for many years.

The band is the Valerie Masters of which I am the drummer, and we were offered the chance to use Ronnie’s Studio as a favour to Paul. This then mushroomed into the complete album, with Ronnie playing with us on "Concrete Jungle" and "Seven days".

The album is superb quality with great production, but limited to a run of just 500. Full track listing as follows: Red house, Down so long, The Thrill is gone, Born under a bad sign, Concrete Jungle, Seven Days, Before you accuse me, Going back to Texas and Shaking all over. The albums are CD only are have been professionally pressed. They are not CDR recordings, and the inlay is full colour with photos from the recording session.

So far this album has only been sold at gigs in Essex UK, so this is a chance for collectors all over Europe to own a truly limited record. When they have sold out we will not be pressing any more.

I will mail out the Cds to successful purchasers the following working day after funds have been received. UK orders are dispatched as signed for. All CDs are mailed out using proper CD mailer boxes to avoid damage in transit.

Any Scoobynetters that wish to purchase one, sign in here and I will send you a Paypal invoice. Cost is £8.99 and £1.00 p&P.

These are selling fast on ebay at the moment, but thought that there may be a few scooby blues fans out there.

Cheers
Sqwint
Mark
Old 29 July 2005, 10:16 PM
sqwint
Scooby Regular

Cheers first one sold!
I still have a number of them to go, but they are going out fast (especially to Germany!)
Mark
Old 29 July 2005, 10:31 PM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

ile have one, no paypal though.
Old 29 July 2005, 10:36 PM
waggy doo
Scooby Regular

I also will have one .
please mail me payment details.
Old 29 July 2005, 11:08 PM
sqwint
Scooby Regular

you both have private mail
Cheers
Mark
Old 30 July 2005, 10:40 AM
sqwint
Scooby Regular

thats three sold already, anymore takers out there?

sqwint

Trending Topics

Old 30 July 2005, 07:41 PM
sqwint
Scooby Regular

album artwork and a subtle bounce
Old 01 August 2005, 06:14 PM
sqwint
Scooby Regular

Waggy Doo, YHM!