Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Classic MY00 (X) Deep Blue Mica Scoob for sale!

Search this Thread

Old 02 August 2005, 09:45 PM
MrDBM
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Classic MY00 (X) Deep Blue Mica Scoob for sale!

Time to sell my beloved MY00 DBM…

It’s a very good condition X Plater (2000) in classic Dark Blue Mica, with 51,000 burble induced miles on the clock. I think the MY00’s had colour coded door handles and some slightly different interior trim to the previous MY99 model. It’s a Dutch Import (parallel) to full UK spec.

It has all of the usual stuff and totally standard aside from the back-box. It’s got a full Subaru service history, with a folder full of every receipt for every component or spare ever bought. This car has always been driven very carefully (ask anyone that knows the car!) with the thorough warm up and warm down stuff.

The paintwork isn’t in bad condition at all, with just a few minor stone chips on the bonnet area. It’s always been garaged and waxed (Zymolled) regularly. The doors are in top condition with no dents at all – it has the Subaru standard door trims on, which has probably saved me quite a bit of cash!

Inside the car is pretty much mint, aside from the usual I have the official Subaru dealer fitted three-gauge STi pod. Audio wise, it has some nice Alpine 6x9’s in the back, and some nice sounding Boston Acoustics in the front, which have been fully sound proofed. The headunit, which will probably stay in the car, is £400 worth of JVC mp3 playing coolness. Exterior extras include the door protectors and the dealer fit mudflaps and side skirts.

In a week or so this car will have 12 months MoT and Tax, plus at least 7mm of tread on the nearly new Good Eagle F1’s. To give you an indication of how this car is driven, I got over 30,000 miles from my last set of F1’s !!!

I have stacks (saddo!) of pictures, so please mail me if you want more info, or PM me.

£8250ovno

Last edited by MrDBM; 02 August 2005 at 09:47 PM.
Old 03 August 2005, 09:11 AM
MrDBM
Scooby Regular

dang this page moves fast
Old 03 August 2005, 03:11 PM
MrDBM
Scooby Regular

hmmm, so the market's as crap as that eh
Old 04 August 2005, 12:17 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by MrDBM
hmmm, so the market's as crap as that eh
BTTT for what sounds like a great DBM in need of a good home. Pictures will help you get peoples attention mate!

All the best with the sale.

NS04