Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Rikaline 6010 GPS Receiver

Search this Thread

Old 22 August 2005, 06:02 PM
ish
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rikaline 6010 GPS Receiver

I'm selling my Rikaline 6010 GPS REceiver. It is in as new condition and in perfect working order. It works fine with TomTom 5.

I can supply a cable with it for a O2 XDA II for £5 but for any other pda devices or a usb connection you will have to buy a cable from either HERE or HERE

A new one of these is about £75+ with a cable.

I'll take offers from £15 for it

Product Specification

The GPS-6010 Smart GPS Receiver is a total solution GPS receiver, designed based on SiRFStar II Architecture. This positioning application meets strict needs such as car navigation, mapping, surveying, security, agriculture and so on. Only clear view of sky and certain power supply are necessary to the unit. It communicates with other electronic utilities via compatible dual-channel through RS-232 or TTL and saves critical satellite data by built–in backup memory.

With low power consumption, the GPS-6010 tracks up to 12 satellites at a time, re-acquires satellite signals in 100 ms and updates position data every second.

Trickle-Power allows the unit operates a fraction of the time and Push-to-Fix permits user to have a quick position fix even though the receiver usually stays off.

Key Features
- SiRF Star II chipset with embedded ARM7TDMI CPU available for customized applications in firmware
- High performance receiver tracks up to 12 satellites while providing first fast fix and low power consumption
- Differential capability utilizes real-time RTCM corrections producing 1-5 meter position accuracy
- Advanced slim line design ideal for applications with minimal space
- A rechargeable battery sustains GPS internal clock and memory. It is recharged during normal operation
- User initialization is not required
- Dual communication channels and user selectable baud rates allow maximum interface capability and flexibility
- FLASH based program memory: New software revisions upgradeable through serial interface
- LED display status: The LED will be “ON” when connected to power
- Built-in WAAS demodulator
- Waterproof design for all weather

FULL TECH DETAILS