Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Anybody want to buy my P1?

Search this Thread

Old 14 September 2005, 01:43 AM
Sideways, the way forward
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody want to buy my P1?

X reg 2000, completely standard (even has original headunit), 49.5K miles, full documented subaru service history with all reciepts, servicing has been carried out at appropriate times i.e. every 6 months or 7.5K, had cambelt change at 30K, had big 60K service at 37.5K, recent service at 45K with 4 new tyres (toyo proxes T1R) and new mintex pads all round, oil change every 3K inbetween services (millers motorsport 10w 60 fully synthetic), 3 months tax, 11 months MOT, prodrive upgraded brakes (330mm front discs and the biggest 4 pot prodrive calipers imaginable), oil is brought to the correct temperature before rising above 2.5K revs on every journey, turbo is cooled for maintenance, this is an everyday car that has covered approx 50K in 5 years which is appropriate mileage, it has NOT been sat in the garage all week then thrashed at the weekends, initially i tracked the country looking at 11 other P1's before i decided to buy this one and i believe it to be one of the best, there are ones with lower mileage but i feel confident that mileage isnt an issue, its all about how the car has been treated, i know the majority of the owners and the history of the vehicle, You will find very few owners who treat their car with the respect i do.

Basically as scooby enthusiasts i am sure you're all aware of the P1 spec, i.e. sonic blue, anthracite 17" OZ racing rims, 280PS, 2 door retna shell coupe, RAC trackstar tracker, CAT 1 alarm/immobiliser, potentially the best driving position ever (even version 8 cant beat it)!

any takers???

would like 15K please.
Old 14 September 2005, 07:52 AM
Bubba po
Scooby Regular

Sounds like a nice car, but this should be in the for sale forum.
Old 14 September 2005, 08:36 AM
chiark
Scooby Regular

Sounds a lovely car, but keep it to "for sale" please . I can see a P1 being my return to scoobdom in a couple of years time, and something like this would be ideal...