Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

1994 M Silver WRX

Search this Thread

Old 12 October 2005, 09:55 PM
Neutral Cruiser
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 M Silver WRX

Silver
45000 miles.

Brand new Clutch / flywheel (genuine Subaru parts), 'FULL' After Burner Vortex - totally de-cat'd (basically new), BRAND NEW 17" gold wheels wrapped in Yokohama rubber (these wheels / tyres have seriously done less than 100 miles).
Reciepts for all of the above.

Tax / M.O.T Feb 2006.

Has the red / black interior (like new), and electric folding mirrors.

Car was only imported in Jan of this year. Was S.V.A'd / M.O.T'd by previous owner. Speedometer reads in mph which is very accurate, and mileage is low. Condition of the car reflects the mileage really. Very clean from underneath to top. Interior has little or no wear. The seats and foot pedals for instance show NO wear. Under the bonnet is very clean and i've noticed even the radiator looks new. Basically an unmolested example that i have embarked upon blowing lots of money on and decided that i have wasted too much on cars when i should be concentrating on accomodation. I will bail out of this project if i get a decent offer for it. It will probably go on ebay eventually but i'm not sure what sort of cut they want so it's on here first...

Future styling tips: What i was going to splash out on next was some black WRX mudflaps which would really complete the look and make it look that bit lower and accentuate the wheels. If i end up keeping it i will do.

I'm looking for the upper end of the 4's for this fast fresh machine, which reflects a comprimise on recent money spent and life left in the car. This isn't a three and a half grand pile of rubbish.

Can send pics to interested parties via email or phone. PM me and i can send you my email address, or my mob. number is 07900932545.
Location is Southampton.
...In fact just call me if you want any pictures via email or verbal information - that way i won't be bombarded with PM's from people that aren't fully interested, and also i don't think i get instant notification of PM's from this site. In my experience people that just text or email, you never hear from again. Am i right? - i'm not wrong!
Old 13 October 2005, 07:15 AM
Neutral Cruiser
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bttt