Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

FOR SALE...Last of the line Classic UK Turbo 2000..You will not find a FINER example?

Search this Thread

Old 14 October 2005, 09:50 AM
Fast-Rik
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool FOR SALE...Last of the line Classic UK Turbo 2000..You will not find a FINER example?

This car comes in immaculate, unmarked condition (Mica Blue) and with an impeccable Subaru dealer history. One of the last classic scoobs to be registered in Dec 2000, mature, enthusiast owner all its life with an honest 60k on the clock. Made some discreet mods like stainless single pipe exhaust system, Prodrive induction kit, STi rear spoiler, 17" Speedlines (unmarked), clear light indicator kit and a CIBE front driving light conversion. Inside standard, rare model with factory AC and CD. Every bill, receipt old MOT available!

Just had its major 60k Subaru service, no expense spared, MOT'd and taxed for 6 months. Weekend car (never been tracked, always fuelled on Optimax), so garaged and not in daily use....dont really want to sell her but if someone comes along with the asking price of £9500 then the best classic scoob i've ever seen is yours (genuine buyers and enthusiasts only please)! Email Richard at.... r4.richard@gmail.com for more info and pics. West Yorkshire

Last edited by Fast-Rik; 14 October 2005 at 10:00 AM.
Old 14 October 2005, 09:59 AM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hi, Some pictures will help your sale mate.. Also you might want to check that price against the market, it I were you I'd not sell it. Its not gonna get that price.

I paid £6500 for a 47k My99 FSSH and spotless throughout. I'm not bitching at you, just trying to help. You need to drop the price or keep it.
Sorry