Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

2003 WRX V-Ltd

Search this Thread

Old 11 November 2005, 02:21 PM
chrisp200+
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 WRX V-Ltd

Hi there, i'm just gauging interest in my car. I brought it over earlier this year this car and have only just got it registered.

The car is a 54plate WRX V-Ltd, brought out to commemerate the winning of the 2003 WRC.

info taken from a website

"To commemorate the Petter Solberg's 2003 WRC driver's title, Subaru introduced special edition Imprezas, "WRX 2003 V-Limited" and "WRX STi 2003 V-Limited" in Japan. STi v-limited is a limited edition model WRX STi and 555 of them will be produced. Special features includes special suspention, suretrac front/clutch type rear LSDs, front under spoiler, roof vent, aluminum shift
****, special decals and emblems. The suspention is tuned by PWRC driver Toshihiro Arai and it is 4 way adjustable dambers with 15mm lowering springs. WRX v-limited is available till the end of March in Japan. It comes with body pieces from WRX STi (except the hood scoop), front under spoiler, and 17 inch gold RAYS wheels. Interior is same as STi with blue seats and door panels, except the STi logo on the seat is removed."

As far as i know i think this might be the only one in the country but could well be wrong.

if you look on http://www.subaru.co.jp/impreza/v_limited there is all the info and pics there

The car has done only 1400 miles now, i got it on delivery mileage from japan

I'll post some pics up once i get them taken but the car is as mint as you'd expect for such low mileage, still has the plastic over the carpets.

Looking for offers around 16k for this motor
Old 13 November 2005, 04:41 PM
DREWS2003v-limited
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HI CHRIS
I HAVE THE 2003 WRX STI V-LIMITED HAVE HAD IT FROM NEW FOR ABOUT 18 MONTHS I LOVE THE CAR SO MUCH THAT 5 MONTHS AGO I BROUGHT IT TO SPAIN WITH ME. THE CAR HAS HAD A DE-CT AND ECU-TECH BY RICHARD BULMER. I PERSONALY THINK 16K FOR THAT CAR IS TO CHEAP BUT WHAT THE HECK DO I KNOW ANYWAY GOOD LUCK SELLING THE CAR IT A SHAME BECAUSE IF ITS ANYTHING LIKE MINE THEY ARE EXCELLENT FUN